Random good picture Not show
1. Her hair has a lovely gloss.
2. Marble can be polished to a high gloss.
3. Use a high gloss paint.
4. Use over your favourite lipstick to add extra gloss.
5. The gel gives your hair a gloss.
6. You can have the photos with either a gloss or a matt finish.
7. Some foreign governments appear happy to gloss over continued human rights abuses.
8. This gel will add gloss to even the dullest hair.
9. He wants to gloss over his mistakes.
10. This varnish provides a long-lasting and hard-wearing gloss finish.
11. Rain produced a black gloss on the asphalt.
12. John tried in vain to gloss over his faults.
13. She brushed gloss on to her eyelids.
14. She tried to gloss over her past mistake.
15. The silverware had been polished to a high gloss.
16. Your hair has lost its natural gloss.
17. This paint has a gloss finish.
18. Don't be misled by gloss.
19. The paint is available in matt or gloss finish.
20. This scandal has taken the gloss off the occasion.
21. The injury to Keane took the gloss off Manchester United's victory.
22. Will this paint give a gloss or a matt finish?
23. The minister was accused of putting a gloss on the government's poor performance.
24. We'll need a litre of gloss to cover the woodwork.
25. Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
26. With this polish you can give a good high gloss to the wood.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. She rubbed up the silver plates to a high gloss.
28. Television commercials might seem more professional but beware of mistaking the gloss for the content.
29. A person , who is imperious and tries to gloss over his fault, is bound to suffer in the end.
30. They hide their hatred of each other under a surface gloss of good manners.