Random good picture Not show
1) I did not think that this is adventurist actions.
2) The ultimate adventurist and survival expert will be guiding you with exclusive film, photos, illustrations, quizzes, quotes and interactive tools.
3) We must avoid adopting any adventurist policies towards the middle peasants.
4) We must avoid adopting any adventurist policies towards middle and small industrialists and merchants.
5) By 1980 the continent was pretty much divided ideologically,(http://sentencedict.com/adventurist.html) with the United States gaining an upper hand over the Soviet adventurists.
6) The next day the Communist Party denounced the demonstration as the act of pampered adventurists.
7) Obviously, not really severe punishment, has built the hotbed for some business's adventurist actions.
8) But with regard to specific problems and specific enemies, if we DO not take them seriously, we shall commit adventurist errors.
9) THERE IS little evidence that China wishes to jeopardize its burgeoning affluence by adventurist attempts to contest American hegemony.
10) All Sandhurst officer candidates have to take part in an adventurist training course, be it scuba diving, sailing or rock climbing.
More similar words: adventure, advent, adventitious, venture, centurion, centuries-old, futuristic, venture capital, inadvertent, tourist, inadvertently, advertisement, eventual, century, eventually, indenture, nourishment, malnourishment, undernourishment, ventriloquist, advert, adverse, adversity, advertise, adversary, advertiser, advertising, in turn, tourism, nourish.