Random good picture Not show
1. The situation is not what they purport to be.
2. His plans are not what they purport to be.
3. They purport to represent the wishes of the majority of parents at the school.
4. The purport of the statement is that the firm is bankrupt.
5. Documents leaked to this newspaper purport to reveal that radioactive waste is being illegally dumped on the site.
6. His telegragram may purport his forthcoming arrival.
7. The purport of his remarks was all too clear.
8. The book does not purport to be a complete history of the period.
9. The purport of the message seemed to be that a few top army officers had fled from the country.
10. Many theories purport to explain growth in terms of a single cause.
11. The purport of his remarks is already familiar.
12. Many theories purport to explain growth in terms of a single cause, economic, political or organisational.
13. First there are straight forward clauses which purport to exclude or limit liability for breaches of fiduciary duty.
14. Petitioner does not purport to have made, and is in no position to make,[sentence dictionary] such findings.
15. That rule does not purport to subject Winchester to the Rules.
16. Its terms purport to enlarge, not to diminish the powers vested in the government.
17. It is true that this model does not purport to describe accurately the way in which the market economy actually functions.
18. They purport to show that judgement should be suspended on all matters.
19. In this respect the sections purport to be of universal application.
20. It does not purport to contain all the information that a prospective purchaser may require.
21. For public consumption, Labour leaders purport to have jettisoned the principles of a life-time. but how much can they be trusted?
22. The purport of that attack was to prove that generality could never be an intrinsic property of a mental content.
23. Examination of the theories which purport to provide an answer to this question is none the less important for a number of reasons.
24. To the extent that educational programs purport to teach social knowledge, legitimate opportunities for social interaction must be provided.
25. I didn't read it all but I think the purport of the letter was that he will not be returning for at least a year.
26. Six words covered that effort by engineers with skills you purport to support in the editorial!
27. A repeated jeer of the author's is that republicans look down on the masses they purport to represent.
28. Why then did she not inform herself of the purport and effect of the transfer before signing it?
29. The groups carrying on the violence are transgressing the majority will of the peoples they purport to represent.
30. They have always been unseemly, since they make a mockery of the moral values they purport to uphold.
More similar words: purportedly, purpose, on purpose, purposeful, purposefully, airport, purple, torpor, corporal, porpoise, corporeal, corporate, incorporate, incorporeal, corporation, incorporation, port, sport, export, deport, porter, report, support, import, portend, portion, portray, rapport, seaport, passport.