Random good picture Not show
1. And we should not oppress or surrender each other.
2. Machines serve us: technology serves us; our habits oppress us, and enslave us.
3. They oppress, depress and divide the forces of possible resistance, and turn ordinary people against them.
4. At power new sheriff, and bad boys oppress nation.
5. Women are often oppress by men in the past.
6. The main problem with thin people is they oppress.
7. A good ruler will not oppress the poor.
8. You mustn't use force to bully and oppress the weak.
9. Does surrogacy causes a kind of interclass oppress and exploitation?
10. Meager income and terrible working condition oppress her imaginative spirit.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Thou shalt not calumniate thy neighbour, nor oppress him by violence. The wages of him that hath been hired by thee shall not abide with thee until the morning.
12. Your life only lasts for a few decades, so be sure that you don't leave any regrets. Laugh or cry as you like, and it's meaningless to oppress yourself.
13. Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it's meaningless to oppress yourself.
14. He states uncompromisingly that he is opposed to any practices which oppress animals.
15. They no longer supply pretexts for local bullies to oppress, nor reason for western governments to turn a blind eye.
16. Politics is a game to them in which they can oppress people, victimize them and amass great personal wealth.
17. To treat all people with fairness and respect is justice, to bully and oppress the weak and the poor is injustice. Dr T.P.Chia
18. In fact culture can be used as another guise under which one group can hide to oppress the other.
19. Laugh or cry as you, and it is meaningless to oppress yourself!
20. Another kind is to happen in the new student be born 2-3 Queen of heaven just is formed apparently stage by stage, feel with the hand also feel soft, but oppress with finger without cave appear.
21. Benign tumor is more expansile grow, bulk increases gradually and crowded leave and oppress all round organization, outside configuration is more globose or cent is foliaceous.
22. Ensure your servant's well - being; let not the arrogant oppress me.
23. This is a dream in which things are all loose and they oppress.
24. A merchant, in whose hands are false balances, He loves to oppress.
25. Moreover, when caressing the penis at the same time, can oppress gently with another hand or lip at the same time pudenda .
26. Before female physiology is periodic because of pelvic antrum hyperaemia, uterus greatens oppress lower limbs, influence blood circulates and cause oedema.
27. If life were all one dead level the dull sameness it would oppress us; we want the hills and the valleys.
28. Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.
29. Now that like you such youngling seldom know clearly, after all, existent pressure met oppress our morality.
30. Just as no self-appointed group has the right to oppress others, so no majority, even in a democracy, should take away the basic rights and freedoms of a minority group or individual.
More similar words: oppressed, oppressor, oppression, suppress, suppressor, suppression, suppressant, press, impress, express, repress, press for, compress, depress, pressing, pressure, depressed, compressor, expressly, expressed, expression, compression, impressive, expressive, repression, impression, depression, hard-pressed, inexpressible, pressure group.