Similar words: safety pin, typist, typical, atypical, typically, coping, leaping, carping. Meaning: [taɪp] n. writing done with a typewriter.
Random good picture Not show
1. She didn't do any typing till the evening.
2. They didn't get around to typing up the letter.
3. I did a 15-week crash course in typing.
4. I was in the middle of typing when Robert rang. It was infuriating!
5. Women tended to be relegated to typing and filing jobs.
6. If Jane would do some of Mary's typing(Sentencedict), that would even the work out.
7. One or two typing errors crept into the report.
8. He exclaims that it must be a typing error.
9. My secretary is accurate in her typing.
10. Blood samples were taken from patients for typing.
11. The document contained a lot of typing errors.
12. I'm no good at typing.
13. He was sitting at his desk typing furiously.
14. I need a break from typing.
15. Weston finished his manic typing.
16. Her typing was slow and riddled with mistakes.
17. I checked the typing for errors.
18. The letter contains a number of typing errors.
19. Could you do some typing for me?
20. We have vacancies for typists / in the typing pool.
21. She made a good job of the typing of 1000 pages of the manuscript.
22. By typing in simple commands you could pick up objects and talk to other avatars, with your words displayed in a cartoon bubble above your head.
23. He had injured his left hand and was typing one-handed.
24. I finished typing the report just minutes before it was due.
25. She worked up her typing speed to seventy words a minute.
26. Using the mouse is quicker than typing it on the keyboard.
27. When you are finished typing, remember to save your document.
28. This portable device enables deaf people to telephone the hospital by typing a message instead of speaking.
29. It's the usual boring secretarial job - a bit of typing and some filing.
30. It's possible to throw the computer program out of joint by typing in nonsense.
More similar words: safety pin, typist, typical, atypical, typically, coping, leaping, carping, dumping, ripping, impinge, weeping, sloping, lapping, dipping, helping, rasping, damping, camping, snapping, slapping, chopping, spinning, trapping, grasping, equipping, developing, helping hand, shopping bag, housekeeping.