Similar words: ingrate, grading, engraving, ingratiating, ingratiate, sealing, state capitalism, revealing. Meaning: n. a city in the European part of Russia on the Volga; site of German defeat in World War II in the winter of 1942-43.
Random good picture Not show
1. With the defeat at Stalingrad this altered abruptly.
2. I call it the Stalingrad complex.
3. Stalingrad was the greatest single blow of the war.
4. He witnessed the Battle of Stalingrad.
5. They died in the defense of Stalingrad.
6. The war might turn into a miniature Stalingrad.
7. The Battle of Stalingrad sealed Hitler's doom.
8. The next day, Stalingrad front army offensive began.
9. In order to facilitate the command, Stalingrad army into south - east of Stalingrad and the two army.
10. Campaign by the South - West Front, Stalingrad Front and the implementation of the Don common front.
11. Through Stalingrad and close to urban fighting, the German offensive force have been exhausted.
12. On-screen, the Stalingrad took a direct hit on her port side. Plasma etched through the meters of titanium-A armor plating like a blowtorch through rice paper, and her center amidships decks vented.
13. After the battle of Stalingrad, Nazi Germany drew on rapidly towards destruction.
14. Soviet infantrymen move across snow-covered hills around Stalingrad, on their advance to lift the German siege of the city in early 1943.
15. Many felt that Stalingrad was too late as the instant when the course of the war in the east fundamentally changed, and that the launching of Operation Barbarossa was too early.
16. Stalingrad in Februrary 1943 marked the turn of the tide in Russia.
17. The armies encircled at Stalingrad were not able to break out.
18. When Stalingrad fell in January 1943, after 300,000 German soldiers had been killed, Goebbels banned the song entirely, saying that "a dance of death roamed throughout its bard."
19. Kettling, after all , recalls the Red Army's tactics at the Battle of Stalingrad.
20. To August 10, the Department of the Soviet Union back to the east coast of the Don, in the outer defense of Stalingrad enceinte , to stop the German advance.
21. The German forces suffered heavy losses in the Battle of Stalingrad.
22. We remember Marshal Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov, commander for the Battle of Moscow, the Battle of Leningrad, the Battle of Stalingrad and the Battle of Berlin.
23. We remember Marshal Vasily Ivanovich Chuikov, commander for defending Stalingrad. Soviet Hero.
24. Feb. 2 North cluster remnants of the German surrender, the end of the Battle of Stalingrad.
25. Despite great suffering, Soviet defenders refused to give up Stalingrad.
26. Palestinian official vowed that the battle of Beirut would be the Stalingrad of the Arabs.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. I. could be applied to a raw recruit in the American army, frontovik would only be applied to a combat veteran in the Red Army. I. e. a veteran of Stalingrad would be considered a real frontovik.
28. The face of Soviet leader Joseph Stalin will adorn bottles of a soft drink to go on sale next month for the 67th anniversary of the battle of Stalingrad in Russia, local media reported.
29. Chapman's first activities will be this week in his hometown of Volgograd (formerly known as Stalingrad) at the "Battle of Stalingrad, " the official commemoration of 68 years.
30. And the call went from Minsk to Pinsk to Stalingrad, and finally it got through to the great ball in Moscow where Stalin was.
More similar words: ingrate, grading, engraving, ingratiating, ingratiate, sealing, state capitalism, revealing, appealing, startling, concealing, malingerer, double-dealing, installment buying, grade, grader, engraved, gradual, degrade, upgrade, gradually, graduate, congratulate, graduation, persona non grata, degradation, radicalize, congratulation, stall, mudslinging.