Random good picture Not show
1. I would like to brush up my zoology.
2. The library didn't stock zoology textbooks.
3. He's studying zoology at university.
4. The professorship of zoology is vacant and has been advertised.
5. Then Jack had been a student studying zoology at the university; now he was a lecturer in computers.
6. In second year, the zoology course reviews some of the major animal groups, their behaviour and ecology.
7. He entered University College to study zoology and stayed on to work in genetics.
8. For Gordon Griggs, professor of zoology at Queensland University, the kangaroo issue has become a cause.
9. Zoology, the joker in his pack, offered in his final year, also achieved 62 percent.
10. Nor did he want botany and zoology[sentencedict.com], he'd be no good at them.
11. Collect paleontology zoology, biology, and anthropology.
12. Zoology was the basic course of biological science.
13. In zoology, the giant panda is Carnivora.
14. The principal literature comes from zoology.
15. Paleontology , geology , zoology, and ethnology.
16. She devoted her lifetime to the study of zoology.
17. Is there Born - zoology Art in abstract art?
18. Zoology characteristics: To warm temperate zone tree is planted.
19. Collect paleontology, entomology, zoology, biology, and anthropology.
20. Deep - sea nature zoology is the component that distinctive configuration, structure and function have in biosphere.
21. The sunshine, zoology environment that gets pollution, mortgage is overweight and the enemy that insalubrious lifestyle is it.
22. Botany, zoology, biochemistry and molecular biology, cell biology, microbiology, genetics, fermentation engineering.
23. Scientists have studied on a zoology fathering mode which can turn deserted bottomland into an oasis.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. He demonstrated that it was possible to convert amateur natural history into professional zoology by the straight forward device of quantified observation.
25. Such situations are commonly found in other taxonomic disciplines, such as zoology and botany.
26. Current period , it is exquisite civilization, recursive nature, protect zoology environment, the times that technical science develops highly.
27. What I do not like city is buckish with blatant, the dip with university professional geography immerses, the consciousness of zoology and environment makes I more love halcyon with green.
28. The gynandromorph was reared from Pulvinaria aurantii collected in Ya Xian, Zhejiang Province. All the specimens studied are housed in Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
29. However, because of the long-time poverty with lower culture level and ignoring zoology protection, the nature resources were over-felled so as to make the zoology between the beetle and the block.
30. Ethology is the study of animal behavior, based in zoology.
More similar words: theology, ecology, biology, apology, geology, etiology, ideology, astrology, anthology, phonology, audiology, etymology, neurology, herpetology, chronology, gynecology, entomology, morphology, embryology, volcanology, psychology, seismology, technology, dendrology, demonology, archaeology, ornithology, methodology, gerontology, haematology.