Random good picture Not show
6. Gender issues have become something of a hot button.
7. His dream has become a reality.
8. Women have become more assertive in the past decade.
9. We have become concerned with regards to .....
10. The bill will become law next year.
11. The boy decided not to become a sailor.
12. We must not become complacent over any success.
13. Whale-watching has become a growth leisure industry.
14. He had become fed up with city life.
15. If left untreated the condition may become chronic.
16. External causes become operative through internal causes.
17. In the rainy season the roads become a quagmire.
18. Elvis's home has become a shrine for his fans.
19. By midweek(sentencedict.com),(Sentence dictionary) the situation had become worrying.
20. With practice, you should become proficient within six months.
21. Parliament voted for the bill to become law.
22. She wants to become a professional cook.
23. The school trip has become an annual event.
24. The colours become mellow as the sun went down.
25. The fishing lines had become hopelessly entangled.
26. Complaints about school food have become a familiar refrain.
27. He rose through the ranks to become a General.
More similar words: become one, be considered as, economic recovery, come home, because, because of, record, second, decorum, recover, economy, recovery, decorate, recommend, economic, recording, ecosystem, secondary, economics, economist, ecological, in due course, at the cost of, come, recognition, in the course of, economically, comet, home, some.