Synonym: clinic, sanitarium. Similar words: capital, spit, spite, despite, capita, in spite of, vital, digital. Meaning: ['hɑspɪtl /'hɒs-] n. 1. a health facility where patients receive treatment 2. a medical institution where sick or injured people are given medical or surgical care.
Random good picture Not show
1. Nicky was rushed to hospital with concussion.
2. He was taken to hospital with a burst appendix.
3. All the hospital staff were wonderfully supportive.
4. He worked as a nurse in a psychiatric hospital.
5. Patients were being discharged from the hospital too early.
6. He endowed a bed in a hospital.
7. In hospital she'll be under observation all the time.
8. The hospital is affiliated with the local university.
9. The union represents 40% of all hospital workers.
10. Her father is seriously ill in St Luke's hospital.
11. Hospital bills had made deep inroads into her savings.
12. Our school abuts on a hospital.
13. My doctor referred me to a hospital specialist.
14. He's in hospital after having a coronary last week.
15. I'm going to hospital for an X-rays.
16. The patient was transferred to another hospital.
17. She was admitted to hospital for observation.
18. She was taken to hospital,[Sentencedict.com] apparently amnesiac and shocked.
19. Millions follow this hospital drama twice a week.
20. The hospital is further down the road.
21. I met her at the hospital.
22. He remained in the hospital for a solid month.
23. He's in hospital recovering from an operation.
24. He was dead on arrival at the nearby hospital.
25. Hospital admission is not necessary in most cases.
26. The college/hospital/prison has its own chapel.
27. They were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
28. Hospital admissions for asthma attacks have doubled.
29. He aggravated his condition by leaving hospital too soon.
30. The hospital provides free treatment to indigents.
More similar words: capital, spit, spite, despite, capita, in spite of, vital, digital, Italian, host, whose, ghost, those, hostile, hostage, prospect, pit, spin, so to speak, to speak of, atmosphere, spill, spine, introspect, pitch, pitcher, inspire, jupiter, introspection, pittance.