Random good picture Not show
1. Nicky was rushed to hospital with concussion.
2. I was astonished when I heard the hospital had burnt down.
3. He was taken to hospital with a burst appendix.
4. The hospital has a backup generator in case there is a power failure.
5. A child is recovering in hospital after a serious attack by a stray dog.
6. All the hospital staff were wonderfully supportive.
7. The hospital had virtually given her up for dead, but she eventually recovered.
8. He worked as a nurse in a psychiatric hospital.
9. Patients were being discharged from the hospital too early.
10. The military hospital will fit any wounded soldier for a false leg.
11. He endowed a bed in a hospital.
12. When Mother returned from the hospital,[Sentencedict.com] the children charged down to meet her.
13. She was reported by the hospital spokesman to be making excellent progress.
14. In hospital she'll be under observation all the time.
15. She was taken into hospital last week when her condition suddenly deteriorated.
16. He was treated in hospital for 60 per cent burns.
17. The hospital is affiliated with the local university.
18. The hospital has set up a special fund to buy new equipment.
19. The union represents 40% of all hospital workers.
20. After touring the hospital, Her Majesty unveiled a commemorative plaque.
21. Her father is seriously ill in St Luke's hospital.
22. We're sorry to hear that your father's in hospital again.
23. Hospital bills had made deep inroads into her savings.
24. Our school abuts on a hospital.
25. My doctor referred me to a hospital specialist.
26. He's in hospital after having a coronary last week.
27. I'm going to hospital for an X-rays.
28. He leapt into the car and drove like a maniac to the hospital.
29. The rich businessman gave his whole fortune to the hospital.
30. There is a tutor to teach the children while they're in hospital.