Random good picture Not show
(1) The sun appeared through a rift in the clouds.
(2) The rift within the party deepens.
(3) The stream had cut a deep rift in the rock.
(4) His actions only deepened the rift between himself and the majority of Congress. Sentencedict.com
(5) Efforts to heal the rift between the two countries have failed.
(6) Love ,promised between the fingersFinger rift,tw isted in the love.
(7) Party officials have denied that there is any rift between ministers.
(8) A spokesman dismissed any suggestion of a boardroom rift.
(9) The rift between the two younger men never healed.
(10) A rift had opened up within the party.
(11) The rift within the organization reflects the growing bitterness of the dispute.
(12) There seems to be a rift between party headquarters and Downing Street.
(13) He was anxious to mend the rift between the two men.
(14) The interview reflected a growing rift between the President and the government.
(15) She was never able to heal the rift between herself and her father.
(16) Through a rift in the clouds we could see a beautiful blue sky.
(17) The marriage caused a rift between the brothers and they didn't speak to each other for ten years.
(18) Today's announcement could lead to a further rift over public spending.
(19) Joe's marriage caused a huge rift in the family.
(20) There is a great rift between us now.
(21) A line of wooden posts marks the rift.
(22) They had established a running diagnosis of Rift Valley fever[sentencedict.com], dengue or the dreaded Ebola.
(23) That was the rift that grabbed headlines late in 1990, as a result of a dire forecast.
(24) He will not entertain questions about his 25-year rift with Dean Martin, who died recently.
(25) The wind had torn open a rift in the clouds and the sky revealed was as blue as those dead eyes.
(26) Like Apollinaire, they saw a rift between the old century and the new.
(27) Luisenlund Bronze Age monoliths and the rift valley of Ekkodal.
(28) The volcano was in a remote area of the northern rift, accessible only by helicopter.
(29) Peace talks were held to try to heal the growing rift between the two sides.
(30) Today Sophie and her sister have healed the family rift and visit their family every weekend.