Random good picture Not show
1. It took about 50 minutes to extinguish the fire.
2. It took the firefighters several hours to extinguish the flames.
3. Please extinguish your cigarettes.
4. Please extinguish all cigarettes.
5. Nothing could extinguish his love for her.
6. Firefighters tried to extinguish the flames.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. They tried to extinguish the flames.
8. Firemen were called to extinguish the blaze.
9. Please extinguish all cigarettes now.
10. He managed to extinguish the flames with his coat.
11. Would all passengers please extinguish their cigarettes? Thank you.
12. Nothing seemed to extinguish the flames.
13. It took several hours to extinguish the blaze.
14. Firemen wearing breathing apparatus used special foam to extinguish the flames in the factory's North Works.
15. Protestant endeavours to extinguish popular superstitions and the widespread belief in magical remedies also proved largely futile.
16. The punisher used here is designed to extinguish the undesirable behaviour.
17. The waters of chaos which extinguish life in judgment actually bear up the survivors,[sentencedict.com] becoming their means of salvation.
18. Extinguish egoism, with its desires and fears, and Nirvana is immediately ours!
19. Exhalations from the Earth extinguish the sun's fire gradually every day and cause the darkness of night.
20. Authorities said the welders failed to extinguish the blaze and then fled without raising an alarm.
21. Passengers are requested to extinguish all cigarettes when the red light goes on.
22. At least ten fire engines fought for two hours to extinguish fires in the two buildings.
23. It's a kind of sparkle, and it would be such a shame to extinguish it with duty.
24. This recommendation was not accepted, and thus local planning authorities can extinguish a non-conforming use only by paying compensation.
25. You would no more turn them off than you would extinguish life.
26. Neither miscarriages nor broken hearts, feuds or fainting fits, had ever managed to extinguish the footlights.
27. Tiny figures in the distance, silhouetted against the flames, rushed about trying to extinguish the blazing hangars.
28. And I fear for the darkness as four Justices anxiously await the single vote necessary to extinguish the light.
29. But the true nature of his dilemma constantly threatened to extinguish it.
30. The system uses gas instead of water, which can extinguish fires without damage to customer equipment.
More similar words: distinguish, distinguished, languishing, anguish, languish, linguist, linguistic, extinct, extinction, extracting, textile, guise, languid, disguise, sanguine, languidly, relinquish, relinquishment, ring up, bring up, quisling, spanish inquisition, spring up, giving up, beguiling, intriguing, lingua franca, multilingual, fishing, tinge.