Similar words: school, in school, at school, schoolbag, high school, after school, prescribe, prescient. Meaning: [‚prɪː'skuːl] n. an educational institution for children too young for elementary school.
Random good picture Not show
1. Most preschool children are well able to issue instructions.
2. In the preschool years, dads' involvement with their school-age children also yields continuing dividends in intellectual and social development.
3. They may also fill out preschool worksheets intended as preparation for kindergarten reading and math.
4. In the preschool case study the preestablished objective was to reduce obesity in eight children in 6 months.
5. In the preschool program scales must be properly calibrated, and calipers must be properly adjusted. 4.
6. School nutrition program-information on the preschool lunch is provided; the meal described appears to be high in calories 11.
7. They often treat applications to preschool with the reverence once reserved for applying to Harvard.
8. But he is heading off to preschool, and we wanted to get him some educational programs.
9. Teachers can engage students, even at the preschool level, in discussions of moral issues.
10. Our priorities for investment are preschool education, education and training for 16-19 year olds, and adult education.
11. Discussion A group of 174 infants, toddlers, and preschool children is presented who showed evidence of constipation early in life.
12. Between 1987 and 1992, the number of preschool children living in poverty increased from 5 to 6 million.
13. That second child may have spent her preschool years catching and studying dragonflies or building castles out of blocks.
14. Initial toilet training attempts in a toddler or preschool child who resisted toilet sitting was discouraged.
15. In fact, many teachers have left private preschool jobs to help fill the vacancies in primary-grade classrooms.
16. This kind of toy is meant for preschool children.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Could you tell me something about China's preschool education?
18. Only 40 % of 5 - year - olds have access to preschool education.
19. And these kindergarten programs may seem like a regression from full-day preschool programs.
20. In the case study how appropriate was the program to reduce obesity in preschool children?
21. State financing of all education for all citizens, from preschool through postdoctoral training?
22. Bay Area parents typically pay a few thousand dollars in annual tuition to send their children to preschool.
23. San Francisco, although it has done better than many cities at providing preschool options for poorer children, still faces disparities.
24. He became fixated on the piano at age 4, after seeing one at a preschool.
25. The governor has guaranteed health care for pregnant women, preschool children, and the disabled.
26. Mattel Media also will create multimedia games for its Hot Wheels racing toys and several preschool games.
27. Eastin is calling for a plan to provide free preschool for all 4-year-olds.
28. One way to solve this problem would be to involve all preschool children in the assessment and counseling session. 6.
29. The right-brain compensatory ability seems to be lost for most of us sometime in the preschool years.
30. Their best chance therefore of becoming familiar with quoted speech in their preschool years is through hearing dialogue in stories read aloud.
More similar words: school, in school, at school, schoolbag, high school, after school, prescribe, prescient, presciently, prescription, hooligan, choose, scholar, scholarship, rescue, fresco, rescued, rescind, crescendo, decrescent, press, fertile crescent, compress, repress, presume, suppress, press for, express, present, preside.