Random good picture Not show
(1) The plane uses state-of-the-art navigation equipment.
(2) His new laptop is state-of-the-art.
(3) The movie was made with state-of-the-art computer graphics.
(4) One hundred minutes of increasingly state-of-the-art promos.
(5) The new phone system uses state-of-the-art technology.
(6) The lighting and the sound system are reportedly state-of-the-art.
(7) The movie is nonstop, state-of-the-art, over-the-top Hollywood hokum.
(8) A state-of-the-art copying machine or a digital printer works just fine.
(9) Judging by its state-of-the-art studios, the owners have put some serious money into NewsTalk.
(10) It did what my own laptop couldn't do-played state-of-the-art games such as Half-Life and Unreal Tournament satisfactorily.
(11) Why is millions of pounds worth of state-of-the-art equipment lying idle?
(12) There is a state-of-the-art cardiac resuscitation unit, much better than the one on the general medical wards.
(13) His state-of-the-art audio-visual was stunning, and he already has the book of the film of the climbs in print.
(14) Afterward, you settle down to an evening of state-of-the-art interactive entertainment.
(15) Stay ahead by deploying modest quantities of state-of-the-art aircraft, to dogfight over Arizona.
(16) Millions of pounds worth of state-of-the-art equipment is lying idle.
(17) We have state-of-the-art shopping developments right on the edge of West Belfast and the promise of jobs for the long-term unemployed.
(18) It uses high-speed, state-of-the-art packet switching techniques incorporated into the cache controller for symmetrically connecting over 64 Viking CPUs.
(19) She designs and creates state-of-the-art workplaces for the office of the future.
(20) Approval is being sought to install state-of-the-art electronic systems to control the busiest parts of the rail network outside London.
(21) They have turned character assassination into a state-of-the-art enterprise to get big ratings.
(22) State-of-the-art visual equipment complements our extensive facilities, with up-to-the-minute computer links available in two of the lecture theatres.
(23) The control panel uses all the newest technology and is considered state-of-the-art.
(24) You don't climb aboard a Rolls or Bentley today expecting state-of-the-art answers. Sentencedict.com
(25) To offset the perception that dairy foods are high in calories, low-fat cheeses have become state-of-the-art.
(26) City officials had wanted to wait until moving into the new dispatch center to buy a new state-of-the-art computer.
(27) Swingarms made from the tough, light material are already found on some state-of-the-art race bikes.
(28) On death row at San Quentin for ever, the man got a state-of-the-art execution.
(29) Other rumours doing the rounds have Next preparing to announce staff layoffs and contemplating the closure of its state-of-the-art manufacturing plant.
(30) I want the latest news, the best reporting with state-of-the-art technology presented by people I can trust and respect.
More similar words: state of the art, state of affairs, heart, at heart, by heart, dishearten, lose heart, heartening, heartbroken, heart and soul, wholeheartedly, state, estate, move heaven and earth, devastate, statement, reinstate, nation-state, chief of state, out of the question, let the cat out of the bag, freedom of the press, united states constitution, taste of, write off, take note of, in spite of, make a note of, ahead of time, more often than not.