Random good picture Not show
1. Fasten the horse to the tree.
2. Passengers must fasten their seat belts prior to descent.
3. How shall I fasten this picture onto the wall?
4. Keep still while I fasten shoe.
5. Please fasten your seat belts.
6. The door will not fasten.
7. Tell him to fasten up the box.
8. Do you know how to fasten/do up your seat belt?
9. Fasten your seatbelts, please.
10. The dressmaker used a pin to fasten the pattern to the cloth.
11. Could you help me fasten this strap around my suitcase?
12. To keep the helmet in position, fasten the strap beneath the chin.
13. Fasten these sheets of paper together with a clip, please.
14. Fasten on what I am saying.
15. Fasten the edges of the cloth together with pins.
16. Why fasten on me? It's not my fault.
17. Fasten your jacket up — it's getting cold.
18. Can you fasten him down to a firm date?
19. I was so fat that my skirt wouldn't fasten.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Fasten the saddle on the horse's back.
21. The door of the garden will not fasten.
22. Fasten onto what the official broadcasting station is saying.
23. The handbag won't fasten properly.
24. Why do you fasten such a nickname on her?
25. We shall be landing shortly please fasten your seat-belts.
26. We shall be landing shortly. Please fasten your seatbelts.
27. The window doesn't fasten up.
28. Turn the lid clockwise if you want to fasten it tightly.
29. Please return your seat to an upright position and fasten your belt.
30. When Ted was six we decided that he needed to know how to fasten and unfasten his seat belt.
More similar words: fast, plaster cast, breakfast, haste, master, listen, eastern, plaster, taste of, glisten, distend, lambaste, asteroid, disaster, listen to, listener, toothpaste, persistent, glistening, sustenance, ostensible, ostensibly, subsistence, abstention, consistent, distention, consistently, ostentatious, eastern europe, flabbergasted.