Random good picture Not show
1. She looked the epitome of elegance.
2. This handbook is a neat epitome of everyday hygiene.
3. Even now in her sixties, she is the epitome of French elegance.
4. He is the epitome of a modern young man.
5. Maureen was the epitome of sophistication.
6. T-shirts, the epitome of American casualness, have moved upscale.
7. He was the very epitome of evil.
8. Taylor was the epitome of the leader as facilitator.
9. This is the epitome of the Corinthian overrealized eschatology.
10. She's the epitome of kindness.
11. Haneberg is the epitome of the successful executive.
12. Seen by romantic eyes it is the epitome of the nobility of nature,[Sentencedict.com ] but what is the truth of the situation?
13. Caldecott was the epitome of the public school chump that Nick detested.
14. Send the epitome or abstract of an unregistered title, or Office Copy Entries and filed plan with the draft contract.
15. Epithets can be abusive: You clumsy fool! epitome A short summary of a speech or book.
16. Sprawled on the opposite sofa, he was the epitome of relaxation.
17. Roses always seemed more personal; the very epitome of romance.
18. The trip was to become the epitome of the affair: misconceived, well-meaning, disastrous, courageous, deceptive and surreal.
19. To many people, football fans are the epitome of the selfish individualism spawned by Mrs Thatcher.
20. The suburbans were seen as the epitome of clerkly conformism, complacency, and conservatism.
21. It was the very epitome of what a great sporting occasion should be about and very seldom is.
22. He was the epitome of the dashing, flamboyant, slightly scruffy Bomber Pilot.
23. To be a good business man is the epitome of development and these learned people secretly aspire to that goal.
24. The epitome of this process was William's great taxation record, the Domesday Book of 1086.
25. Vladek, like Rupert, is the epitome of pluck: jaunty, stouthearted and as resourceful as he is intrepid.
26. The divisions we see in this school are the epitome of those occurring throughout the whole country.
27. From his dark expertly cut hair to his hand-made shoes he was the epitome of the new young man.
28. Emptiness is both a cause and a result of passivity, and can be seen as its physiological epitome.
29. He was wearing a perfect linen suit and was the epitome of taste.
30. With his highly polished boots and gaiters, corduroy trousers and tweed jacket, he looked the epitome of authority.