Random good picture Not show
1. Be considerate towards the poor.
3. Guilt always hurries towards its complement, punishment; only there does its satisfaction lie.sentencedict.com/towards.html
4. He felt no animosity towards his critics.
5. He inclined towards the speaker to hear more clearly.
6. I was very disobedient towards my father.
7. The cat is creeping silently towards the bird.
8. She pushed her face towards him.
9. He headed downhill towards the river.
10. The water gets quite shallow towards the shore.
11. He is very affectionate towards his children.
12. She'd made her feelings towards him abundantly clear .
13. She gave him a gentle push towards the door.
14. I did not feel at all sympathetic towards Kate.
15. I could see a car's headlights coming towards me.
16. She walked towards him and then halted.
17. He behaved in a questionable manner towards her.
18. He gave least of all towards the wedding present.
19. He gestured vaguely towards the house.
20. There is a tendency towards regional cooperation.
21. The experience has made him generally hostile towards women.
22. Tom felt himself being drawn towards her vibrant personality.
23. He moved towards the seductive warmth of the fire.
24. He took a step towards the door.
25. She stood up and walked towards him.
26. I don't understand his enmity towards his parents.
27. I walked backwards towards the door.
28. The movie gets funnier towards the end.
29. A breeze wafted the scent towards us.
More similar words: toward, untoward, backwards and forwards, coward, inwards, cowardly, afterwards, stowage, stowaway, innards, hardship, on the cards, as regards, house of cards, ward, award, quality standards, upward, reward, warden, inward, wayward, forward, hardware, awkward, leeward, eastward, wardrobe, inwardly, put forward.