Random good picture Not show
1. Vagrancy and begging has become commonplace in London.
2. He was convicted of drunkenness and vagrancy.
3. Most European countries have abandoned laws that make vagrancy a crime.
4. Arrested for vagrancy, he dried out in hospital, where molested the nurse.
5. Sometimes, perhaps vagrancy has become a habit.
6. He is charged with vagrancy.
7. The tramp was arrested for vagrancy.
8. Strangers are picked up for vagrancy after three days.
9. And meanwhile the quite obvious cause of vagrancy the face.
10. You may be arrested for vagrancy if you do not have at least one dollar bill on your person.
11. Like a swallow in vagrancy, covering all the streets lanes in the Capital.
12. To take a fundamental question about vagrancy: Why do tramps exist at all?
13. Henry Fielding in 1751 saw the matter from the perspective of a London magistrate,[sentencedict.com] linking vagrancy to crime.
14. The place where even the barest sketch of family life ended and vagrancy began.
15. The growing numbers of the poor were reflected in begging, vagrancy and theft, all of which led to repressive reactions.
16. Police would begin by warning sidewalk solicitors that they are in violation of vagrancy laws.
17. Next it was five Interpen commandos picked up for vagrancy, courtesy of the Dade County sheriff.
18. You will not jeopardise that job I perjured myself to get for you by a vagrancy charge tonight of all nights.
19. He also frisked drunks and got himself arrested on a vagrancy charge.
20. Chambliss. " A Sociological Analysis of the Law of Vagrancy . ".
21. But the remainder are works of non-art, anti-art, and art substitutes that are the aesthetic counterparts of the social deficiencies that land people in the clink on charges of vagrancy.
22. The wise men soon lose the debating pleasure, starting their initial as well as final vagrancy in search of a homeland without savageness, ignorance, violence nor autocracy.
More similar words: vagrant, fragrance, a grand, fragrant, flagrant, vibrancy, francisco franco, diagram, extravagance, agrarian, paragraph, fancy, vacancy, bermuda grass, tenancy, conflagration, buoyancy, piquancy, stagnancy, redundancy, pregnancy, constancy, ascendancy, necromancy, grand, conservancy, discrepancy, accountancy, consultancy, transparency.