Synonym: Ranger, Texas Ranger, commando, fire warden, forest fire fighter. Similar words: stranger, anger, hanger, danger, in danger, endanger, range, dangerous. Meaning: ['reɪndʒə(r)] n. 1. a member of the Texas state highway patrol; formerly a mounted lawman who maintained order on the frontier 2. an official who is responsible for managing and protecting an area of forest 3. a member of a military unit trained as shock troops for hit-and-run raids.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was the head ranger of the national park.
2. The lion was shot dead by a park ranger.
3. Ranger 6 arced on a graceful, curving course towards the moon.
4. Bill Justice is a park ranger at the Carlsbad Caverns National Park.
5. He was, however, not a ranger but an interpreter.
6. Other first-time entries include palimony, kissogram and sloane ranger.
7. A forest ranger discovered the grisly scene after noticing the blaze from a nearby watchtower.
8. Read in studio A forest ranger who uses a chainsaw to fell trees is now using it to sculpt the wood.
9. Karen reported the theft the police and the ranger, and spent hours driving around the roads looking for Tang.
10. Brad Gillis of Night Ranger stepped in to finish the tour.
11. He rigged himself out like a Texas Ranger of old.
12. Even the new ranger is beautiful, particularly when diving naked into a pool by a waterfall.
13. The Lone Ranger, the incarnation of the individual problem solver, is dead.
14. The Jet Ranger arced upwards, a big prehistoric pterodactyl lurching blindly in its death throes.
15. Of the production run of nine, only three Ranger spacecraft remained.
16. According to the board, Ocean Ranger was structurally sound and should have been able to weather the storm.
17. An ex-Texas Ranger named Harry Love organized a posse that scoured the state.
18. Gerard Baker picked up his ranger hat from the ground where he had set it and walked me to my car.
19. A park ranger was answering the tourists' questions as they looked out over the canyon.
20. Wilson had asked if the forest ranger was ever worried about bandits.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. As it landed in the water the Jet Ranger immediately rolled to port.
22. Also disappointing are the video clips, mainly from the more recent chapters in Ranger history.
23. Only one structure, the Rotchev House, is original, park ranger Bill Walton says.
24. When people were in trouble, the police were more welcome than the Lone Ranger and Tonto.
25. Newman, who worked part-time as a Cheltenham school crossing guard and park ranger, has no prior record.
26. A man found her wandering around and took her to the park ranger, who called the police.
27. The yellow rust epidemics which followed the introduction of wheat varieties such as Maris Ranger and Professor Marchal, are no longer seen.
28. We got away and were finally rescued by a park ranger.
29. Different perspectives, shared in an atmosphere of mutual respect, will always get a better result than Lone Ranger approaches.
30. We were debating the best way to reach the river, when a passing ranger kindly pointed it out.
More similar words: stranger, anger, hanger, danger, in danger, endanger, range, dangerous, orange, out of danger, endangered, strange, arrange, deranged, estrange, exchange rate, rearrange, dog in the manger, disarrange, a dog in the manger, prearranged, arrangement, bitter orange, estrangement, endangered species, angel, ginger, singer, hunger, longer.