Random good picture Not show
1. The railway line was closed because of subsidence.
2. The road was closed because of subsidence.
3. The houses in this area are liable to subsidence.
4. A number of houses had suffered from coal-mining subsidence.
5. The building had to be demolished because of subsidence.
6. Is your house insured against subsidence?
7. The buildings were insured against fire, subsidence and earthquakes.
8. Subsidence is the downward movement of a site on which a building stands.
9. The roots of the trees are causing subsidence damage to the building.
10. It is incontrovertible that there has been long-continued subsidence on many oceanic atolls.
11. Sadly, however, subsidence of the building means that the sundial is no longer accurate.
12. Most subsidence claims are capable of being resolved without the need for underpinning.
13. Weather and subsidence claims were lower, motor and marine insurance results improved and only industrial disease claims required higher provisions.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Subsidence claims showed marked decline, but theft claims continue to rise.
15. This can be explained by the recent deep subsidence in Cainozoic times.
16. Thus practically every boring seems to vindicate the subsidence theory and to provide evidence against the Glacial Control theory.
17. For example, while heating of the lithosphere may account for uplift, subsidence may result from lithospheric cooling.
18. Among the environmental problems related to coal mining, two are considered here: opencast mining and subsidence damage.
19. Any hollows or unevenness indicate either that they have been badly laid or have been affected by subsidence.
20. If the pressure of ground movement has resulted in the pipe or drain breaking, this is a subsidence claim.
21. Irrespective of the mechanism initiating basin formation the amount of subsidence will be amplified by the weight of sediments which accumulate.
22. The volume of sediment that accumulates in a basin depends on the rates of subsidence, sediment supply and sediment removal.
23. This sometimes causes temporary aggravation of the movement disorder, but may eventually result in its improvement or complete subsidence.
24. Even certain elevated atolls seem to have such a thickness of limestone as to indicate subsidence before present uplift.
25. Upper-and lower-plate margins will differ significantly in their uplift and subsidence history.
26. Wattset al. 1982 have shown that lateral heat flow results in anomalies in the normal thermal subsidence profile following crustal stretching.
27. The last few years have seen widespread damage to homes through storms, floods, extreme cold and subsidence caused by drought.
28. Heat flow modelling was based on the matching of calculated tectonic subsidence profiles with theoretical stretching curves.
29. Other matters referred to in the draft schedule include fitness for purpose, which includes liability for subsidence or heave.
30. Heave damage can occur following the removal of trees if their roots have been causing subsidence damage to the building.
More similar words: residence, dissidence, subside, subsistence, subsistence farming, presidency, incidence, evidence, subsidy, coincidence, confidence, providence, preponderance of evidence, subsidize, subsidiary, subsidized, self-confidence, subsidiary ledger, resident, president, dissident, residential, subsequence, presidential, side by side, cadence, credence, decadence, impudence, dependence.