Similar words: outstretched, wretched, stretch, stretchy, stretch out, wretchedness, at a stretch, stretching. Meaning: [stretʃ] adj. 1. (of muscles) relieved of stiffness by stretching 2. extended or spread over a wide area or distance.
Random good picture Not show
1. She stretched her arms out.
2. He stood up, stretched and yawned.
3. He stretched the rubber band till it snapped.
4. He stretched and flexed his knees to relax himself.
5. The sea stretched away to the distant horizon.
6. He stretched out his long legs .
7. The rope was stretched taut.
8. His skin was stretched taut across his cheekbones.
9. She's stretched out in the sun.
10. Lucy stretched up to kiss his cheek.
11. He stretched and flexed his knees to relax.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Alan stretched and yawned.
13. She nearly fell down by stumbling over my stretched leg.
14. She stretched the material.
15. She stretched her arms out and gave a great yawn.
16. This sweater has stretched.
17. The highway stretched out ahead of me until it narrowed to a vanishing point some miles away.
18. He stretched out his hand and caught the falling plate.
19. He stretched and yawned lazily.
20. His skin was stretched taut over his cheekbones.
21. Grow lettuces under plastic stretched over wire hoops.
22. The race really stretched him/his skill as a runner.
23. He stretched out his arm to take the book.
24. The sea stretched out before them.
25. The bird stretched its wings.
26. He stretched his legs in front of him.
27. The rope was stretched tight.
28. Your shirt is stretched at the sleeves.
29. The sunflowers stretched tall and proud to the sun.
30. Ann stretched across the couch and grabbed the phone.
More similar words: outstretched, wretched, stretch, stretchy, stretch out, wretchedness, at a stretch, stretching, bewitched, entrenched, wretch, butcher, catcher, pitcher, arched, pinched, kitchen, satchel, catches, schedule, poached, parched, quenched, britches, crotchet, retreat, broached, crunched, attached, drenched.