Random good picture Not show
1. A scientist must produce evidence in support of a theory.
2. The judge quoted various cases in support of his opinion.
3. Staff voted to continue an unofficial strike in support of seven colleagues who were dismissed last week.
4. The committee came down in support of his application.
5. She was steadfastly in support of women's rights.
6. I'll mention some facts in support of my argument.
7. Another union has voted for industrial action in support of a pay claim.
8. I signed a petition in support of the campaign to end the marketing of baby milk in developing countries.
9. Riot police fought with militants demonstrating in support of the uprising.
10. Only a few people spoke in support of the proposal.
11. They signed a petition in support of the pay claim.
12. Miners staged a one-day strike in support of the steel workers.
13. He invoked the name of Freud in support of his argument.
14. We had to send a doctor's report in support of our claim to the insurance company.
15. Some miners are calling for a nationwide strike in support of their sacked colleagues.
16. The postal workers have come out in support of their pay claim.
17. The retort raised a cheer in support of the speaker.
18. A lot of the chanting was in support of the deputy Prime Minister.
19. Nurses have threatened to come out in support of their pay claim.
20. The teaching unions are stepping up industrial action in support of their pay claim.
21. He cites in support of this the population explosion.
22. In support of this they indicate that there have been worries about the ability of the Monopolies Commission to maintain consistency across its investigations.
23. In support of this theory there is evidence of a close correlation between activity of Crohn's disease and conditions within the intestinal lumen.
24. The company, however(sentencedict.com/in support of.html),(sentencedict.com) stood by its performers in support of free expression.
25. In 1932, one Boston layman wrote to Archbishop William O'Connell in support of Father Coughlin.
26. The first is the kinds of evidence that the theories appeal to in support of their views.
27. There were calls for political detainees to be freed and chants in support of the new opposition group, New Forum.
28. Since December 1989 peaceful demonstrations have taken place in the capital, Ulan Bator, in support of political and economic reforms.
29. Architects and surveyors will have to be called to give evidence in support of, or to dispute, such claims.
30. In the summer of 1953 the union carried out strikes and go-slows in support of a wage claim, but were locked out.
More similar words: support, supporter, supportive, report on, opportunity, suppose, supposing, supposedly, start off, prior to, insulated, insurance, port, export, report, import, airport, portion, portray, portrait, reporter, in short, reporting, portfolio, important, transport, reportedly, proportion, importantly, of importance.