Random good picture Not show
(1) The soldiers became bogged in the swamp.
(2) In the swamp the army was beset by mosquitoes.
(3) The fort flanked on a swamp.
(4) The Everglades are an area of swamp in southern Florida.
(5) A rotting branch protruded from the swamp like a ghostly arm.
(6) Don't let feelings of depression swamp you.
(7) This is a crocodile - infested swamp.
(8) You could smell the swamp gas a mile off.
(9) The town is built on a malodorous swamp.
(10) The swamp country is inclined to poach in winter.
(11) The grassy plain gave way to an extensive swamp.
(12) The swamp teems with mosquitoes.
(13) In summer visitors swamp the island.
(14) The old fort flanked on a swamp.
(15) Elephants were often to be found in swamp in eastern Kenya around the Tana River.
(16) They were very near Zapata swamp, famous for mosquitoes.
(17) The bureaucratic swamp soon recovered its grip.
(18) The fetid smell of swamp seeped through the concrete.
(19) A barred owl calls down in the swamp.
(20) Something roared down in the swamp.
(21) Water the young plants well[Sentencedict.com], but don't swamp them.
(22) They offed him and dumped his body in the swamp.
(23) The site for the airport will be reclaimed from the swamp.
(24) But witnesses in a nearby aircraft said the plane flew directly into the swamp.
(25) A sensitive soul walked into this town like a white missionary into a malarial swamp.
(26) The mayor said Bal Harbour was little more than a mosquito-infested swamp until the late 1940s when it started attracting prominent people.
(27) Even Deavenport said that by 1997 the polyester supply could swamp demand, leading to lower prices.
(28) But at the height of the season, visitors virtually swamp the village, causing major parking problems in the narrow streets.
(29) Tension choked them: they could feel it rising up their throats, threatening to swamp their brains.
(30) The hostages had been kept in mud and bamboo huts in a mosquito-infested swamp area.