Similar words: dashed, slashed, abashed, washed out, splashed, unabashed, unabashedly, small. Meaning: [smæʃt] adj. very drunk.
Random good picture Not show
1) My watch was smashed against the wall.
2) Vandals had smashed all the windows.
3) The police have smashed a vice ring in Chicago.
4) The glass fell and was smashed into pieces.
5) He smashed the radio to pieces.
6) The firemen smashed in the doors.
7) The glass bowl smashed into a thousand pieces.
8) All the crockery had been smashed to bits.
9) The thieves not only stole the jewels, but smashed up most of the valuable furniture in the room.
10) Vandals smashed windows and overturned cars in the downtown shopping district.
11) They heard a bottle being smashed, then more raucous laughter.
12) When my father learned that I had smashed a fender on the car, he blew his top.
13) The lorry veered out of control, overturned and smashed into a wall.
14) The plate smashed into little pieces on the stone floor.
15) He smashed a window to get in and nicked a load of silver cups.
16) Police say they have smashed a major drugs ring.
17) The film smashed all box office records.
18) He smashed the window with an iron bar.
19) Police smashed the drug ring.
20) Vandals had smashed the door in.
21) The elephant smashed through the trees.
22) Police say they have smashed a major crime ring.
23) He smashed his fist into Anthony's face.
24) A rocket smashed into the side of the building.
25) Early Christians smashed the gods of many Roman temples.
26) The cup fell and smashed.
27) The vase rolled off the edge of the table and smashed.
28) He pounced on the photographer,[http://sentencedict.com/smashed.html] beat him up and smashed his camera.
29) In a bold promotional stunt for the movie, he smashed his car into a passing truck.
30) Hundreds of youths rampaged through the town, shop windows were smashed and cars overturned.
More similar words: dashed, slashed, abashed, washed out, splashed, unabashed, unabashedly, small, as many, dismay, plasma, dismal, mass, mast, as many as, amass, charisma, master, spokesman, pyjamas, massive, the mass of, businessman, Christmas, carcinomas, emasculate, masterpiece, thomas paine, ash, ashes.