Random good picture Not show
1. They made hourly patrol of the area.
2. Buses run at hourly intervals.
3. He flipped on the radio to get the hourly news broadcast.
4. Our charges are calculated by reference to an hourly rate.
5. What's the hourly rate for cleaning?
6. Dressings are changed four hourly to help prevent infection.
7. There's an hourly bus service into town.
8. Take two tablets at hourly intervals.
9. This medicine is to be taken hourly.
10. Trains leave at hourly intervals.
11. The army make hourly patrols of the area.
12. Their hourly rates have gone up.
13. Rates are calculated on an hourly basis.
14. The long-distance bus runs hourly.
15. The hourly rate is ￡20 all in.
16. The database is updated hourly.
17. Reapply sunscreen hourly and after swimming.
18. They are paid an hourly rate.
19. There is an hourly train service in the suburbs.
20. Election fever is mounting hourly.
21. The hourly charge is currently ￡35.
22. The hospital issued press releases hourly.
23. Hourly output by workers declined 1.3% in the first quarter.
24. We're expecting news hourly.
25. The purchasing power of the average hourly wage has risen in the last five years.
26. In most cases,(Sentencedict) lawyers charge on an hourly rate.
27. Elvina earns an hourly wage of $11.
28. Encourage him to alter position 2-4 hourly.
29. The company had a good pension scheme for the salaried employees and an ungenerous scheme for the hourly paid.
30. They have little prospect of finding new jobs with the same hourly pay.