Random good picture Not show
1. She let down her umbrella and furled it.
2. An attempt was made to furl the headsail.
3. He held a furled umbrella in one hand.
4. This fan doesn't furl neatly.
5. This umbrella doesn't furl neatly.
6. Give it a neat furl.
7. In general, to furl a sail is to roll it up, such as to furl the mainsail on the boom (or into the boom or mast in some contemporary systems).
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He was supposed to furl the side flaps in the morning.
9. Unripe: Furl the arm that arm shows bruise again and again: The lid is here.
10. The material receiving machine adopts furl mode, or case packing.
11. My baseboard resembles the peacock tail of furl a place of strategic importance takes embroider shoe.
12. More humming, exasperation at locating the briefcase, hat and furled umbrella, and the front door made a closing sound.
13. It was loaded with a crude concoction of ordinary items like fireworks, furl and fertilizer.