Random good picture Not show
1. Dry curly hair naturally for maximum curl and shine.
2. She pushed a stray curl away from her eyes.
3. Does your hair curl naturally, or is it permed?
4. She brushed an errant curl from her forehead.
5. The frost made the leaves curl .
6. A blow to the stomach made him curl up.
7. She has hair that refuses to curl.
8. He wanted to curl into a tiny ball.
9. His hair had a natural curl.
10. Her hair lost its curl as she got older.
11. My father's bad jokes always make me curl up.
12. A curl of smoke rose from her cigarette.
13. The man's broad smile made her toes curl .
14. The letter was now yellow and beginning to curl up.
15. I just wanted to curl up and die when I spilt coffee on their new carpet!
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. The map had started to curl in at the edges.
17. In colder weather, your cat will curl up into a tight, heat-conserving ball.
18. He acknowledged her remark with a faint curl of his lips.
19. The paper started to shrivel and curl up in the heat.
20. A new baby will automatically curl its fingers round any object it touches.
21. I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep.
22. Use a diffuser to maximise the volume and curl of your hair.
23. A thin curl of smoke rose from a rusty stove.
24. Raise one foot, curl the toes and point the foot down-wards.
25. The wave and curl of her blonde hair gave her sensuality and youth.
26. A thin curl of smoke arose lazily from the cobin.
27. Her lips curl back from her teeth with pleasure.
28. My hair is flat, it has lost its curl.
29. She put her hair in rollers to make it curl.
30. The clothes some young people wear nowadays really make your hair curl.