Random good picture Not show
1. She would think him churlish if he refused.
2. He would not offer a churlish roof to his visitors.
3. It'seems churlish to refuse such a generous offer.
4. It'seemed churlish to refuse his invitation.
5. It would be churlish to refuse such a generous offer.
6. The room was so lovely it seemed churlish to argue.
7. It would be churlish to refuse you.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. It felt churlish to tell him that I was in a hurry, that the coffee would have to be quick.
9. It would be churlish to complain about these gorgeous films.
10. Recollecting his churlish behaviour, Isabel wondered how she could be attracted to such a man even for a moment.
11. Is it not churlish that Labour Members have not welcomed any of those orders?
12. Frank had his churlish delicacies.
13. It would be churlish to refuse.
14. China would be churlish not to welcome that.
15. It would've been mean and churlish to say no.
16. At home he was churlish, parsimonious and cruel to his daughter.
17. It would be churlish to tie strings to our help.
18. It would have been churlish not to do so, and we dined in high style at the Rossmount Inn in St Andrews. Seafood was never so sublime.
19. She offered them cups of tea and It'seemed churlish to refuse.
20. Spier's editorial said "desperate situations call for desperate measures" and said it would be "churlish" to push aside "a mass of data".
21. Oorag's Silver Circlet: Oorag was a churlish pirate who often used the Santa Contresena island fortress as hideout, but he hasn't been seen for some 15 years now.
22. Churlish: like, or befitting a churl ; boorish or vulgar.
23. I ejaculated mentally , " you deserve perpetual isolation from your species for your churlish inhospitality.
24. They invited me to dinner and I thought it would be churlish to refuse.
25. She offered them cups of tea and it seemed churlish to refuse.
26. She was offering them cups of tea and it was churlish to refuse.
27. 'sheath thy sword, " the surly sheriff said, " or surely shall a churlish serf soon shatter thee. "
28. Yet if you complain about these, you seem ungrateful – if not just plain churlish.
More similar words: churn, church, curling, surliness, polish, publisher, abolish, English, polished, publish, published, establish, accomplish, accomplished, accomplishment, establishment, accomplishments, english civil war, establishment of, surly, curl up, chunk, chuck, hurt, touch up, hurry, purloined, hurdle, hurry up, for life.