Random good picture Not show
1. The girl students' rooms are all in orderly condition.
2. The tools were arranged in orderly rows.
3. Please form an orderly queue.
4. The organizers guided them in orderly fashion out of the building.
5. The senior leaders lined up behind him in orderly rows.
6. She put the letters in three orderly piles.
7. The elections were conducted in an orderly fashion .
8. Please leave the building in an orderly fashion.
9. Their vehicles were parked in orderly rows.
10. In spite of sporadic violence, polling was largely orderly.
11. He has a part-time job as a hospital orderly.
12. The troops embarked in orderly fashion.
13. Form an orderly queue.
14. The medical orderly helped the granny into the consulting room.
15. They waited in a dignified and orderly manner outside the church.
16. The elections were conducted in a peaceful and orderly fashion.
17. It's an orderly room.
18. All very neat and orderly, it seems.
19. My orderly had to roll me on the floor.
20. To live in a stable and orderly community.
21. The trees were very neat and orderly.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. The crowd were orderly and in good spirits.
23. Laws are key to maintaining an orderly society.
24. When there is a fire, it is important that people file out of the building in an orderly way.
25. During the bomb scare, the customers were asked to proceed in an orderly fashion out of the shop.
26. Don't you think Adrian's a bit anally retentive? Look how obsessively orderly everything is in his garage.
27. Research tends to move along at a slow but orderly pace.
28. She needs to organize her ideas in a more orderly way.
29. We want to bring about this change in an orderly fashion.
30. Despite the violence that preceded the elections, reports say that polling was orderly and peaceful.
More similar words: elderly, tenderly, underlying, order, border, in order, out of order, disorder, in order to, border on, law and order, in order that, executive order, dictionary order, formerly, properly, somberly, bitterly, horde, ordeal, underlie, murder, wanderlust, surly, early, burly, overlay, motherland, overlap, nearly.