Random good picture Not show
3. The land was flat, giving no scope for defence.
4. He hedged a piece of land in.
5. The land flattens out near the coast.
6. The land lay derelict for ten years.
7. The barren land could produce little food.
8. The government expropriated the land for an airport.
9. He went forth upon a journey to far land.
10. Has he any title to the land?
11. The storm blew over land and sea.
12. In the distance the crew sighted land.
13. This piece of land abuts on a street.
14. We don't have flat land in this region.
15. We travelled by land until we reached the sea.
16. Desert land stretches eastward across Arabia into Central Asia.
17. The bank refused to accept any mortgage on land.
18. A vast tract of land is ready for development.
19. The wave heaved the boat on land.
20. The land is barren on the east coast.
21. His new farm buildings encroach on his neighbour's land.
22. His land abuts on the motorway.
23. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near.
24. Don't come trespassing on my land again.
25. The cost of land in Tokyo is prohibitive.
26. This land is rich with petroleum.
27. We have a vast expanse of cultivated land.
28. The land here has been intensively cultivated for generations.
29. Their ancestry settled the land in 1856.