Random good picture Not show
(1) We heard laughter in the adjoining room.
(2) The fire rapidly spread to adjoining buildings.
(3) She ducked into the adjoining room as we came in.
(4) A sound of laughter issued from the adjoining room.
(5) The population overflowed into the adjoining territory.
(6) The adults then filed into the adjoining classroom, where their children squealed excitedly at the sight of them.
(7) The windows of the Methodist Church adjoining the playing field have been broken numerous times.
(8) The braziers were placed in adjoining bedrooms and promptly lit.
(9) Adjoining the churchyard is the Buttermarket(http://sentencedict.com), but only in name now.
(10) She ducked into the adjoining alley.
(11) Adjoining is the York Suite which accommodates up to 30 guests.
(12) The fire spread into the roof of an adjoining empty property.
(13) I produce lambs on the land immediately adjoining the power station.
(14) An adjoining pizzeria and restaurant under the same management offer indoor or alfresco dining.
(15) We've had to underpin the adjoining party wall.
(16) On the left, adjoining the bedroom, marble is a prominent feature of the King's bathroom.
(17) We'll have more space if we knock down the adjoining wall .
(18) The street erupted in a huge explosion, with secondary explosions in the adjoining buildings.
(19) I assumed that this must have found a place in the adjoining room which eventually became the little chapel.
(20) She may have emerged from the burrow system unnoticed and either slipped away under cover or escaped into an adjoining burrow system.
(21) The owner of land must have due regard for others who occupy adjoining property.
(22) The girls shared the night nursery, and the day nursery adjoining.
(23) This happened in Santa Cruz during the Loma Prieta quake, where many adjoining buildings were of different heights.
(24) The original payoff for building the railway was a swathe of the adjoining land.
(25) All that exists of the imposing dwelling is a few feet of wall and an open fireplace adjoining Cumnor Church.
(26) I corrected it and the hook was so violent that people on adjoining fairways dived for cover.
(27) A more suitable location was in the dining area adjoining the lounge, which might also allow a larger tank.
(28) So I borrowed a yoke of oxen and plowed an adjoining field.
(29) Rescue teams used everything from golf buggies to a sea king helicopter to search the area adjoining the golf course.
(30) A pastoral atmosphere prevailed, despite the looming brick of the three-storey structure with its adjoining chapel and outlying houses.
More similar words: join in, dining, raining, whining, training, examining, retaining, remaining, adjourn, join, joint, enjoin, ongoing, opening, cunning, warning, morning, burning, evening, planning, earnings, reasoning, screening, happening, lightning, glistening, concerning, meaningful, good evening, early warning.