Random good picture Not show
(1) He was looked down upon because of his egoism.
(2) His egoism prevented him from really loving anyone but himself.
(3) But it would not be the egoism imposed temporally by external necessity on the two men in the boat.
(4) But for all his jaundiced egoism and florid cynicism, Rice is not a bad man.
(5) The principle of rapacious egoism, Shakespeare shows, does not let up once it has achieved its first-formulated goal.
(6) Yet how could such political egoism be sustained in the face of industrial society, whose appalling realities so soon appeared?
(7) Extinguish egoism, with its desires and fears, and Nirvana is immediately ours!
(8) Far from inspiring individualism, or egoism, the act should inspire awe, humility.
(9) The most extravagant possibilities of an egoism which both enhances and distorts awareness spring from the appetite for power.
(10) It was only the last quiver of his egoism.
(11) We cannot help the egoism of our senses.
(12) Unconsciously, he had imbibed all the principles of egoism.
(13) Egoism and altruism are the essence of Mahayana.
(14) The egoism of an artist sometimes seems natural.
(15) The egoism and altruism attribute of individual behavior all is to meet own needs. Sentencedict.com
(16) The perennial conflict between national egoism and international solidarity becomes and more visible.
(17) Rational egoism can be regarded as an ethnical theory when rational points of view are stated.
(18) They seem to love the land and the people with a sort of fierce egoism.
(19) Joel turned down all offer of help he badly needed because of his excessive egoism.
(20) The psychopath, even so, falls far short of the ideal of philosophical egoism.
(21) All three, from their different perspectives, and each with bitter experience, saw the dangers of noble egoism.
(22) If finally I become wholly submerged in this solipsism there could be no other rational ethic for me than egoism.
(23) Yet it is plain that the selfishness of a gene can have nothing whatever in common with human egoism.
(24) In Shakespeare, hypocrisy is linked inseparably with that rapacious egoism that is willing to destroy all in order to advance itself.
(25) The human species has not fully attained the goals proper to it, because of its self-entrapment in egoism and destructive desire.
(26) Some beliefs are the hijacker of reason, rationality, intelligence and logic, others are the products of egoism, biases, prejudices or preferences. Dr T.P.Chia
(27) It may lead to a dried-up, holier-than-thou sanctity which hides and protects the very egoism he sets out to kill.
(28) Then he generalized the former ethics into three methods including egoism, intuitionism and utilitarianism.
(29) Mastery over the senses is brought about through concentrated meditation upon their nature, peculiar attributes, egoism, pervasiveness and useful purpose.
(30) To identify consciousness with that which merely reflects consciousness - this is egoism.
More similar words: go in for, go into, ongoing, forego, noise, hoist, allegory, patois, alter ego, be good at, category, negotiate, noisily, scapegoat, bourgeois, cloister, tortoise, moisture, porpoise, negotiation, categorize, egocentric, boisterous, bourgeoisie, connoisseur, dismay, racism, dismal, sadism, tourism.