Random good picture Not show
1. They anointed the new priest with oil.
2. He anointed the new high priest.
3. The priest anointed the baby's forehead.
4. He was anointed with sacred oil.
5. The Pope has anointed him as Archbishop.
6. The high priest anointed him king.
7. The priest anointed the new king with oil.
8. The populist party anointed him as its candidate.
9. The sick were anointed with oil.
10. The bishop anointed David King.
11. Mr. Olsen has always avoided anointing any successor.
12. He anointed my forehead.
13. They anointed him King.
14. What it was like was being anointed by some slave girl.
15. But he had blocked all her attempts to anoint him with love and sympathy.
16. This she anointed with deadly drugs and placing it in a casket she sent her sons with it to the new bride.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. On his accession he was crowned and anointed by ecclesiastics.
18. But party leaders have continued to anoint candidates in important local races.
19. Zuma appeared anoint his deputy for the job.
20. Anoint the basin and its stand and consecrate them.
21. Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy, so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring you glory.
22. You anoint my head with oil, my cup will overflow.
23. Anoint them just as you anointed their father, so they may serve me as priests.
24. In accordance with Old Testament practice, it did so by anointing with oil.
25. He was so pointy that I feared he would leave his wooden perch and anoint my head with his beak.
26. She looked a little like a child who has been anointed by the wing of a magical bird.
27. And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the [mother] of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
28. The Republican Party holds its pre-election convention in Minneapolis-St Paul to anoint its candidate to succeed President Bush - and to lambaste the Democrats.
29. Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower , eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.
30. And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalen, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, bought sweet spices, that coming, they might anoint Jesus.
More similar words: joint, point, go into, appoint, point to, point out, pinpoint, pointless, to the point, in point of, checkpoint, point of view, pointillism, appointment, counterpoint, a case in point, noise, another, anode, lean on, piano, one another, demeanor, anomaly, anonymous, one after another, coin, join, persona non grata, join in.