Random good picture Not show
1. Do you see this point on the map?
2. There's no point in worrying over things you can't change.
3. Prices dropped to the lowest point in a year.
4. Clean your finger,before you point at my spots.
5. The example of the United States illustrates this point.
6. The one point that troubled us was...
7. The Chinese make a point of their personal honor.
8. From my point of view the party was a complete success.
9. Stop waffling and get to the point.
10. He is making sweeping generalisations to get his point across.
11. Bring the sauce to boiling point.
12. The dog's tail tapered off to a point.
13. Russia, he said, had reached the point of no return on the road to reform and had to go forward.
14. Keep your letter succinct and to the point.
15. The foregoing examples illustrate this point.
16. The two estates join at this point.
17. Sales rose by nought point four per cent last month.
18. The point of the pencil had been worn down when I finished this letter.
19. The pencil tapers to a sharp point.
20. When something bad happens,(sentencedict.com/point.html) there's no point in wishing it had not happened. The only option is to minimise the damage.
21. Opinions are divided on this point.
22. Five per cent of children stammer at some point.
23. We can sum up the main point of the lesson in three sentences.
24. I don't see the point of waiting for her, she is probably not coming.
25. There is no point in merely repeating what we've done before.
26. The reporter drilled in his point.
27. We all see your point;there's no need to belabour it.
28. The possibility of an interest rate cut is a major talking point in the City.
29. This win could prove to be a historic turning point in the fortunes of the team.
30. He became very depressed and even got suicidal at one point.
More similar words: appoint, point to, point out, to the point, in point of, appointment, a case in point, joint, go into, coin, join, enjoin, go in for, join in, ongoing, ain't, into, hint, print, faint, get into, in that, intent, intend, in time, intact, in turn, in the way, in the end, come into.