Random good picture Not show
1. Sontag has always been that rarity, a glamorous intellectual.
2. She led an exciting and glamorous life.
3. The Hollywood film idols of the 1940s were glamorous figures, adored by millions.
4. Canoeing is not seen as glamorous in the way that skiing is.
5. A glamorous life is quite different to a life of luxury.
6. On television,(sentencedict.com) she looks so glamorous.
7. A glamorous couple performed on the flying trapeze.
8. The advertisements depict smoking as glamorous and attractive.
9. It is hard work and not a glamorous job as portrayed by the media.
10. The south coast is less glamorous but full of clean and attractive hotels.
11. My job is not a very glamorous one but it does have its moments.
12. Parties, drugs, and a stream of glamorous women - his was a life in the fast lane.
13. He thinks motherhood is glamorous - what planet is he on?
14. The most glamorous newcomer to the Volkswagen Golf range is the revamped GTi 16 valve.
15. It was Hollywood's most glamorous studio.
16. Ah, a glamorous jewel thief.
17. The glamorous Dawn - his veterinary nurse.
18. But the most glamorous were to come.
19. The evening clothes were most glamorous.
20. On television she looks so beautiful and glamorous.
21. Actually it's not as glamorous as it looks.
22. To an outsider it may appear to be a glamorous job.
23. For the lucky few, there's the chance of being plucked from obscurity and thrown into the glamorous world of modelling.
24. Our special supplement is packed with inspirational ideas for healthy and glamorous hair.
25. As she became more successful, she changed her mumsy hairstyle for something more glamorous.
26. The life of an FBI agent wasn't always as glamorous as people thought.
27. Japanese investors once paid top dollar for the most glamorous hotels in the United States.
28. Working in publishing turned out to be less than glamorous.
29. Smoking is still attractive to many young people who see it as glamorous.
30. However much you try to dress it up, office work is not glamorous.
More similar words: amorous, timorous, humorous, clamor, amorphous, vigorous, malodorous, herbivorous, omnivorous, carnivorous, clamour, morose, enamored, borough, thorough, factor out, thoroughly, famous, rouse, arouse, onerous, fibrous, generous, numerous, rousseau, ludicrous, torturous, ponderous, dexterous, dangerous.