Random good picture Not show
1. Cash was taken during a burglary of the apartment.
2. We had new locks fitted after the burglary.
3. An 11-year-old boy committed a burglary.
4. Crime is on the increase, especially mugging and burglary.
5. I don't buy the burglary story.
6. The two men were charged with burglary and remanded in custody .
7. To minimize the risk of burglary, install a good alarm system.
8. A burglary occurs every three minutes in London.
9. A quantity of jewellery was taken during the burglary.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Detectives described the burglary as 'crude and amateurish'.
11. He committed a burglary while on parole.
12. Henderson pled guilty to burglary.
13. The police officer noted down details of the burglary.
14. He began to finance his habit through burglary.
15. The youth was charged with three counts of burglary.
16. He was had up for burglary.
17. Paul was doing time for burglary.
18. They faked up a story about burglary.
19. He did six months for burglary.
20. He was charged with burglary .
21. The burglary occurred during the night.
22. I am placing you under arrest for attempted burglary.
23. They were involved in burglary for years before the police caught up with them.
24. Many victims of burglary feel their homes have been defiled.
25. We'd talked about moving[sentencedict.com], and the burglary clinched it for us.
26. If you are the victim of a burglary, the emotional upset can affect you for a long time.
27. He had by his own testimony taken part in the burglary.
28. The police officer took down all the particulars of the burglary.
29. The men were pulled in on suspicion of having committed a burglary.
30. When the secret arrangements came unglued, the president was revealed to have ordered the burglary.