Random good picture Not show
(1) Companions are odious.
(2) Comparisons are odious.
(3) I find his flattery odious.
(4) Herr Schmidt is certainly the most odious man I have ever met.
(5) What an odious man!
(6) Are such truths inherently odious or destructive?
(7) The taking of hostages is an odious crime.
(8) The odious pair are simultaneously cajoling and menacing: Ferdinand must remake himself in their image, or else.
(9) Where had the odious senior, Boden, gone, somewhere among those broken, enfolding walls?
(10) Meditation for those facing odious tasks Dear Lord, History in the making is often clear only in retrospect.
(11) The chef warrant officer was every bit as odious as Ingrid had been told to expect.
(12) Odious debt is not repayable.
(13) As the saying goes, Comparisons are odious.
(14) Ofsted's chief inspector as an "odious creature" and likened him to a spider siting in a poisonous web.
(15) The very sight of this girl was odious to him; it was she who had his five francs, it was too late to demand them back, the cab was no longer there,the fiacre was far away.
(16) Beowulf: The odious one whose heart pumps the blood of Sparda!
(17) Publicly, China presents its support for odious incumbents as "non-interference" and tries to make a virtue of it.
(18) The Piaroa view the arrogant and dominating character, which the Shavante would highly esteem in a mature male, as odious. Sentencedict.com
(19) After his attentions she supposed he would propose marriage and relieve her of the odious burden of Rushworth.
(20) Virginia closed her eyes for a second, fighting this odious revelation.
(21) He is the son of a man whose values are odious.
(22) And in this respect we are not able to see that these privileges are especially odious or objectionable.
(23) And new state regulations restrict some of the most odious insurance practices.
(24) The image of an impending calamity is no doubt odious, but its very odiousness makes it haunt the mind all the more pertinaciously, and it is useless to expel it.
(25) The first situation is not fear - inspiring or piteous, but simply odious to us.
(26) The image of an impending calamity is no doubt odious, but its very odiousness (we say) makes it haunt the mind all the more pertinaciously, and it is useless to expel it.
(27) The Accused, by virtue of having used it in their catalog, have imposed a particular awkward and odious pattern format on the software community, which has proven to be something of a Procrustean Bed.
(28) Madame Merle said nothing for sometime the Countess's manner was odious, was really low.
(29) Many younger Chinese must embarrassing that Beijing is propping up such an odious regime.
(30) Away she went, then, glad to escape the surveillance of the odious bully, Captain Bragg.
More similar words: incommodious, tedious, pious, anxious, noxious, dubious, curious, envious, obvious, various, furious, officious, nefarious, notorious, previous, specious, precious, imperious, glorious, conscious, ferocious, ambitious, bumptious, litigious, atrocious, judicious, anxiously, dubiously, religious, obviously.