Synonym: fool, half-wit, imbecile, moron, simpleton. Antonym: genius. Similar words: idiotic, idiosyncrasy, idiosyncratic, riot, biotic, riotous, patriot, chariot. Meaning: ['ɪdɪət] n. a person of subnormal intelligence.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He must be a raving idiot/lunatic.
(2) Standing there on stage I felt a complete idiot.
(3) I felt like a complete idiot.
(4) It was all your fault, you idiot.
(5) What stupid idiot left their shoes on the stairs?
(6) That idiot changed lanes without signalling.
(7) I felt a complete idiot.
(8) Do not argue with an idiot.He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
(9) What an idiot I was to leave my suitcase on the train!
(10) Knowledge can't replace friendship, I'd rather be an idiot than lose you.
(11) I think he'd dismissed me as an idiot within five minutes of meeting me.
(12) I smile like an idiot when I'm talking to you.
(13) What is that stupid idiot doing?
(14) Put that down you flaming idiot!
(15) I realized I was babbling like an idiot.
(16) He looks a real idiot.
(17) She's a prize idiot .
(18) I felt a right idiot.
(19) Some idiot cut me up on the motorway.
(20) That man's a right idiot!
(21) What sort of brainless idiot would do that?
(22) You blundering idiot! What do you think you're doing?
(23) What a great big idiot!
(24) What an absolute idiot I've been! Sentencedict.com
(25) Don't treat me as an idiot.
(26) Don't be a bloody idiot!
(27) She is a positive idiot.
(28) She always makes a mess of things; she is an idiot!
(29) There was silence for a moment(sentencedict.com), then Larry began chortling like an idiot.
(30) He snubbed her in public and made her feel an idiot.
More similar words: idiotic, idiosyncrasy, idiosyncratic, riot, biotic, riotous, patriot, chariot, antibiotic, audio, macrobiotic, odious, studio, tedious, hiding, acidic, mediocre, studious, abiding, accordion, solidify, subsidize, validity, incommodious, mediocrity, compendious, morbidity, subsidized, placidity, quotidian.