Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||We should so live and labor in our time that what came to us as seed may go to the next generation as blossom, and what came to us as blossom may go to them as fruit. This is what we mean by progress.|
- Similar sentences
- There are so many figures in our history that did not believe they could make a change, and they di..
- I'm so afraid of losing something I love that I refuse to love anything.
- Fear isn't so difficult to understand. After all, weren't we all frightened as children? Nothing ha..
- It's extraordinary how we go through life with eyes half shut, with dull ears, with dormant thought..
- Drop jealousy and love wells up. Jealousy means that I am the owner. It is an ego trip, and whereve..
- Life is not a race, but we still continue the chase and try to be an ace. It's time to get out of t..
- The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.
- We must go on to do all in our power to conquer the doubts and the fears, the ignorance and the gre..
- We are like wheat, here on earth to ripen. We ripen intellectually by letting in as much of the uni..
- You see what power is holding someone else's fear in your hand and showing it to them.
- You see what power is – holding someone Else fear in your hand and showing it to them.
- Some people belong entirely to others … They have not a day, not an hour to call their own, so comp..
- To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures an..
- We live in a world that is competitive in spirit and action. We cannot run away from competition, a..
- Our flaws are what makes us human. If we can accept them as part of who we are, they really don't e..