Random good picture Not show
1. His speech in the Euro debate was hardly stunning.
2. You look really stunning in that dress!
3. Nepal is stunning, with its wild, untamed landscape.
4. She was 55 and still a stunning woman.
5. The dress was absolutely plain, but quite stunning.
6. His performance was simply stunning.sentencedict.com
7. Lin Dan won the championship in a stunning turnaround.
8. The Redskins opened the season by scoring a resounding/stunning/impressive 25-3 victory against/over Detroit.
9. The scene was stunning, and for a time engrossed all our attention.
10. The audience was awed into silence by her stunning performance.
11. The finished effect was absolutely stunning.
12. His plays are distinguished only by their stunning mediocrity.
13. The sunset was a stunning spectacle.
14. You look stunning in your new suit.
15. The team delivered a stunning victory last night.
16. She took a stunning close-up of him.
17. He suffered a stunning defeat in the election.
18. The hotel's crowning glory was a stunning roof garden.
19. A viewing platform gave stunning views over the valley.
20. This wool is available in 18 stunning shades.
21. All the ideas have a stunning simplicity.
22. You look absolutely stunning in that dress.
23. He's known for his stunning good looks.
24. She looked stunning as she tripped down the stairs in her ball gown.
25. The minister resigned last night after a stunning defeat in Sunday's vote.
26. She looked stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off her all evening.
27. Young girls are metamorphosed into stunning stars of the screen.
28. Even from a distance the effect of his fox costume was stunning.
29. The viewpoint by the side of the road gave us a stunning panorama of the whole valley.
30. This spectacular event, now in its 5th year, features a stunning catwalk show.
More similar words: running, cunning, planning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, tunnel, stunt, disturbing, dining, mining, evening, whining, shining, raining, moaning, burning, warning, morning, opening, training, earnings, remaining, seasoning, retaining, returning, adjoining, reasoning, designing, dining car, examining.