Random good picture Not show
(1) I wear blue-tinted glasses on sunny days.
(2) Tomorrow will be cold with sunny periods.
(3) Tomorrow's weather will be dry with sunny periods.
(4) The weather was surprisingly warm and sunny.
(5) It was a sunny afternoon.
(6) According to the forecast it will be sunny tomorrow.
(7) Herbs need fertile soil and a sunny sheltered position.
(8) I hope it's sunny tomorrow.
(9) It's bound to be sunny again tomorrow.
(10) It was a warm sunny day.
(11) The day was bright and sunny.
(12) It was a nice sunny morning.
(13) Lying on a sunny beach is my idea of sheer bliss.
(14) The forecast said there would be sunny intervals and showers.
(15) It'll be sunny tomorrow.
(16) I like to lie on the sunny beach[sentencedict.com], basking in the sunshine.
(17) Elsewhere is largely dry with sunny spells and just a scattering of light showers, but becoming cloudier in Northern Ireland towards evening.
(18) The beautiful sunny morning put me in a happy mood.
(19) It was sunny, and everyone was in short sleeves.
(20) She was nicknamed Sunny because of her happy nature.
(21) The morning dawned bright and sunny.
(22) The day should be mainly dry with sunny intervals.
(23) The day dawned bright and sunny.
(24) The staff wear big sunny smiles.
(25) The sunny sky suddenly clouded.
(26) On sunny days the trails are full of hikers.
(27) It rained on the day we arrived, but the following day was sunny.
(28) The trail wends its way through leafy woodland and sunny meadows.
(29) It is simple pleasures, such as a walk on a sunny day, which have a cumulative effect on our mood.
(30) It may possibly rain, but it will probably be sunny again.