Random good picture Not show
1. She was in a funk about changing jobs.
2. Out of sheer funk he had not gone to the party.
3. James Brown is the master of funk.
4. She's in a funk about giving her talk on Sunday.
5. Their version of jazz funk is a pale imitation of the real thing.
6. He's been in a real funk since she left him.
7. The band's sound is a distinctive mixture of funk and rap.
8. Well, that explains the strange funk in your room.
9. Sam drove off in a funk.
10. Davis began incorporating funk, rock and electric instrumentation with a vengeance.
11. These guys are an energetic amalgam of jazz, funk and something a little harder.
12. They clearly adore the multi-layered foundations of instrumental funk, and profoundly project this soulful hipster-cool attitude on All Night Burner.
13. They mixed funk and punk; they sang nasty songs; they took drugs; they seemed to party all the time.
14. Heavy rock with a tinge of funk that still sounds fresh and exciting today.
15. Funk, which in the late seventies was enjoying great popularity in the South and Midwest, was rarely on their playlists.
16. Music ranges from funk and rap to house, but is always the last word in drop-dead cool.
17. We're being swamped by the funk, and disco is hip.
18. Funk, jazz and reggae influence their sound, but the result never dips into a Western dirge.
19. He was in a blue funk! Worse than me!
20. So I try and fuck up his funk.
21. At extremely fast tempos this lilt is lost and they even out as they would in a funk or fusion context.
22. What was it about the name that made them want to funk on down and start praising the Lord?
23. That reality serves as a useful check whenever journalists go into a funk over our role in the grand scheme of things.
24. People take time to get into all that shit What's the state of the funk today?
25. For one thing, he came out and said he hated funk, a Peppers mainstay.
26. Second, the other Lakers will be jolted from their funk by the appearance of Magic.
27. Since so much of house is pure beats, why not buy your funk in skeletal form too?
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. But my uterus had gone into a kind of blue funk and did not respond.
29. James Carter arrived in this at his most extreme then eased into a breezy funk.
30. Montross is frank enough to admit that all this put him in a funk for a third of the season.