1. When rogues (or thieves) fall
out, honest men come by their own.
2. He that deceives me once, shame fall
him, if he deceives me twice, shame fall me.
3. It's easy to fall
into a trap, but hard to get out again.
4. Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall
5. The bigger they are, the harder they fall
6. Come what may, heaven won't fall
7. But bombs are unbeliveable until they actually fall
8. Into every life a little rain must fall
9. Wherever an ass falleth, there will he never fall
10. The fruit does not fall
far from the tree.
11. A fall
into the pit, a gain in your wit.
12. Pride goes before a fall
13. One may sooner fall
sick and you will see who is your friend and who is not.
15. Pride never left his master without a fall
16. Many a slip [Many things fall
] between the cup and the lip.
17. If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall
into the ditch.
18. Oaks may fall
when reeds stand the storm.
20. Those who climb high often have a fall
21. The cliffs fall away to the north.
22. The rain continued to fall all afternoon.
23. The drop hollows the stone, not by force, but by the frequency of its fall
24. Speak clearly if you speak at all, Carve every word before you let it fall
25. The people may safely be trusted to hear everything true and false, and to form a correct judgment,Were it fall
to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers of newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
26. Things of a kind come together; people of a kind fall
into the same group.
27. The administration of the law can never go lax where every individual sees to it that it grows not lax in his own case, or in cases which fall
under his eyes.
28. Never stop smiling, not e ven when you're sad,someone might fall in love with your smile.
29. Advice to investors was based on the premise that interest rates would continue to fall.
30. The arithmetic of nuclear running costs has been skewed by the fall in the cost of other fuels.