Random good picture Not show
5. The students were regrouped according to height and weight.
6. The weight of the books bears on the shelf.
7. Her baby doubled its weight in a year.
8. It is about 76 kilos in weight.
9. The other children taunted him about his weight.
10. He's always worrying about his weight.
11. These columns bear the weight of the roof.
12. I tried losing weight, but nothing worked.
13. The pillars couldn't support the weight of the roof.
14. He shifted his weight onto his back foot.
15. He used his good arm to support his weight.
16. Great bulk does not always mean great weight.
17. The table creaked and groaned under the weight.
18. Don't tease him about his weight - it's cruel.
19. The dam burst under the weight of water.
20. Her weight went down to a satisfactory level.
21. The material has exceptionally high strength for its weight.
22. Put some tins on top to weight it down.
23. Bananas are usually sold by weight.
24. Uncle Ted's chair collapsed under his weight.
25. Can a child lift such a weight?
26. She reduced her weight by 5 kilograms.
27. The baby doubled its weight in a year.
28. We'll need to reduce the weight by half.
29. The weight is too much for my height.
30. She's starving herself to try to lose weight.