Random good picture Not show
1. It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.
2. This condition requires urgent treatment.
3. I must post this letter; it's urgent.
4. He was in urgent need of medical attention.
5. We have an urgent thing.
6. It is urgent that the law be changed.
7. He was in urgent need of money.
8. They've called an urgent meeting for this evening.
9. Can you come to the phone?it sounds urgent.
10. I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.
11. They have made an urgent request for international aid.
12. The law is in urgent need of reform.
13. It is most urgent that we operate.
14. Churchill telegraphed an urgent message to Wavell.
15. I have some urgent business to attend to.
16. There is an urgent need for food and water.
17. He tried desperately to convey how urgent the situation was.
18. The paper calls for an urgent shake-up in the system for looking after the elderly.
19. Go most urgent,[sentencedict.com/urgent.html] is the most beautiful scenery; hurt the most are always the most real emotions.
20. The building needs urgent remedial work to make it safe.
21. There is an urgent need for more day care centres and more hospital beds.
22. We've had an urgent message saying that your father's ill.
23. There's an urgent need for more nurses.
24. 'Can I see you for a moment?' 'Is it urgent?'
25. Getting food, medicine and blankets to flood victims is the most urgent priority.
26. He's got to sign that paper - will you tell him it's urgent?
27. Sorry to disturb you , but I have an urgent message.
28. I want to talk to your manager about an urgent matter.
29. More than a third of Britain's bird species need urgent protection.
30. We met at the wrong time, but separated at the right time. The most urgent is to take the most beautiful scenery, the deepest wound was the most real emotions.
More similar words: urgency, urge, surgery, surgeon, emergency, a large number of, agent, gently, diligently, turgid, entertainment, sentiment, forget, target, large, gene, emerge, genre, at large, largely, oxygen, agenda, legend, agency, gender, energetic, forget about, genetic, in charge of, by and large.