Synonym: glide, gush, pour, run, stream. Antonym: ebb. Similar words: flour, floor, flood, float, flourish, low, allow, below. Meaning: [fləʊ] n. 1. the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases) 2. the amount of fluid that flows in a given time 3. the act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression 4. any uninterrupted stream or discharge 5. something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously 6. dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas 7. the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause. v. 1. move or progress freely as if in a stream 2. move along, of liquids 3. cause to flow 4. be abundantly present 5. fall or flow in a certain way 6. cover or swamp with water 7. undergo menstruation.
Random good picture Not show
3. Only dead fish follow the flow.
4. The flow slowed, then ceased altogether.
5. All rivers in the end flow to the sea.
6. If you unblock the pipe,the water can flow out.
7. Rivers flow into the sea.
8. Massage may help to increase blood flow to specific areas of the body.
9. She tried to stop the flow of blood from the wound.
10. Tears flow is down and out, because you never know what I choose!
11. Go with the flow.
12. The family is a constant shear flows, flow of mind wandering forever; love is like a hill endless sand, precipitation is the long-term accumulation of care; family like the night sky the Beidou, guided the lost lamb is the direction to go home.
13. Warrior stroke Jingtao hack flow without sinking, coward in be in smooth water will drown.
14. She sat in silence enjoying the ebb and flow of conversation.
15. Stream flow, slowly away a few leaf, also taking the memory.
16. She unbound her hair and let it flow loose in the wind.
17. He struggled to swim against the flow of the water.
18. Unchallenged wisdoms flow swiftly among the middle classes.
19. Widening the road would improve traffic flow.
20. A flow of oil poured all over the ground.
21. Many benefits will flow from this discovery.
22. First cut off the water flow from the boiler.
23. This handle controls the flow of electricity.
24. Imported food aid continued to flow in.
25. The ice blocks up the river, making the upstream water unable to flow.
26. Any investment in shares is a bet on an unknowable future flow of profits.
27. Our shower doesn't work very well because of the poor water flow.
28. We expect a rise in both our production and our cash flow.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. He had known her long enough to recognize the ebb and flow of her moods.
30. I'm just actors, always in someone else's story, his tears flow.