Random good picture Not show
1. They were on the upper floor of the building.
2. The floor felt uneven under his feet.
3. The body was lying on the kitchen floor.
4. The wires connect under the floor.
5. The students sit in a circle on the floor.
6. Water was dripping onto the floor below.
7. Don't just sling your bag on the floor!
8. Don't just sling your clothes on the floor.
9. The carpenters began to floor the room.
10. A little milk dribbled onto the floor.
11. The dish fell to the floor and broke.
12. The floor was littered with rusty food cans.
13. The encyclopedia thudded onto the floor.
14. The larvae burrow into cracks in the floor.
15. There was piddle all over the floor.
16. The pot shattered as it hit the floor.
17. The floor is covered with a red carpet.
18. Her scene ended up on the cutting room floor.
19. This floor has been designated a no-smoking area.
20. The floor was overlaid with rugs of oriental design.
21. Several couples were on the dance floor.
22. Oil was spattered on the floor.
23. His head hit the floor with a dull thud.
24. Several of the books had fallen onto the floor.
25. The floor was stacked high with piles of books.
26. I smooched with him on the dance floor.
27. She scrubbed the stain on the floor.
28. The baby crawled across the floor.
29. The river meandered gently along the valley floor.
30. Women's hosiery you'll find on the second floor,[http://Sentencedict.com] Madam.
More similar words: flood, flour, flow, float, door, flourish, outdoor, doorway, next door, out of doors, coordinate, coordinator, look, loop, loose, balloon, look in, look up, look to, look out, look on, look for, bloody, look at, look into, look over, overlook, look back, look down on, look after.