Random good picture Not show
1. We start the current fiscal year $30 million in the hole.
2. San Diego starts its fiscal year July 1.
3. The new fiscal year begins July 1.
4. Our fiscal year starts in October.
5. The bond-dependency ratio peaked this fiscal year, he said.
6. By the end of this fiscal year in June, maritime operations are projected to lose $ 6. 4 million.
7. Over the past fiscal year, the school has received $250 million in federal dollars for 1,600 projects.
8. The railroad lost $ 11, 300 in fiscal year 1907-08, Templeton said, and continued to lose ground.
9. Last fiscal year, the center chalked up a $ 1. 5 million deficit after falling woefully short on donations.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. The proposed budget would end the next fiscal year in the black by a razor-thin $ 54 million.
11. For the previous fiscal year, Keller said his department submitted a $ 70, 000 invoice for the same contract.
12. They're ready to cut the federal budget deficit for the next fiscal year.
13. The accountants audited the company's books at the end of the fiscal year.
14. The estimated reduction in state revenue from the higher credit will be $ 635 million in fiscal year 1999.
15. According to Congress's Joint Committee on Taxation, corporate tax breaks in the 1995 fiscal year might reach 60 billion.
16. The firm made $ 1. 37 billion before taxes in fiscal year 1995, its third-best year.
17. Clinton has already tempered his request for the 1997 fiscal year, seeking $ 491 million.
18. Hence the time-honored government rush to spend all funds by the end of the fiscal year.
19. That would more than double spending on the programs to $ 718 million in the next fiscal year.
20. The government has estimated it would need to raise as much 38 billion rand in the current fiscal year.
21. The company is expected to incur an unspecified restructuring charge during the next fiscal year, which will begin Feb. 1.
22. Arcade had net profit 16. 9 million guilders in its fiscal year ended March on sales of about 398 million guilders.
23. Merrill Lynch traditionally cuts jobs in January following the end of its fiscal year.
24. Isetan will announce details on the loss by May, when it reports earnings for the fiscal year ending in March.
25. He was preparing the federal budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
26. The county had budgeted $ 13.5 million for energy costs in the 2000-2001 fiscal year.
27. For instance, Work Recovery has yet to file its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1995.
28. Further, she predicted that the division will have another banner year and set a new record in the current fiscal year.
29. Their January payment, whatever accounting year it was based on, met their full tax liability for the ongoing fiscal year.
30. The trick is to meet the target projected for the current fiscal year and to do this by 15 October.
More similar words: fiscal, confiscate, year after year, year, yearn, discard, yesteryear, in this case, scale, on a large scale, yeah, fist, fisherman, fishing, anomaly, analyze, analyse, analyst, analysis, analyses, paralysis, analyzing, scan, scant, scare, scared, scandal, scary, scarred, scatter.