Random good picture Not show
1) The group held weekly clandestine meetings in a church.
2) She undertook several clandestine operations for the CIA.
3) She is the director of clandestine operations of the CIA.
4) He has been having a clandestine affair with his secretary for three years.
5) She deserved better than these clandestine meetings.
6) It was not unusual for men in the clandestine service to retire at age fifty-one.
7) Beware of the clandestine manoeuvrings of jealous colleagues or covetous rivals Wednesday.
8) He claims he found a clandestine crematorium where the army was burning the bodies of Mayan villagers killed during the conflict.
9) His clandestine meetings with PLO officials had been secretly recorded.
10) Thus he is forced to lead a clandestine existence, abandoned only when he occasionally reappears to demand money from his wife.
11) There had been some sort of clandestine liaison between the lady and Darrel for some time.
12) He'd expected a clandestine rendezvous - curtained windows, locked doors - not a gypsy encampment.
13) Little fraternal love existed between these two clandestine arms of government.
14) Gedge later became much more clandestine and unpretentious when asked about the lyrical content of his songs.
15) Constant surveillance, clandestine meetings and the arrest of family and friends are part of everyday life.
16) But this was supposed to be a clandestine operation, and if things went wrong, they would go wrong in secret.
17) The result of weeks of clandestine planning sat now inside the bedside cupboard.
18) These fall into a tank and after some clandestine coloration and perfumery are packaged and sold.
19) The proceeds went to fund its clandestine war against the Sandinistas.
20) Here the taxi dance hall represented little more than clandestine prostitution.
21) As the newspaper's special correspondent with Franco and his troops, Philby had a watertight cover for his clandestine operations.
22) Her parents were both cut off by their wealthy families, following a clandestine marriage in the early 1750s.
23) That the jumps are often illegal has kept the society clandestine and elite.
24) How many new contracts would he get if it came out that guests of his had held clandestine meetings with wanted men?
25) The doctor was arrested after she was named as a member of a clandestine socialist movement.
26) These were used as retreats in times of attack and for clandestine communication between the religious houses.
27) He reiterated his position that he had not been aware of the clandestine funding.
28) The A Section took over responsibility for the diplomatic and clandestine material and for the production of the Magic Summary.
29) The Hmong were a tough,(http://sentencedict.com/clandestine.html) unsophisticated tribal society whose own backyard grievances made them perfect recruits for this brutal clandestine war.
30) Congressional watchdog committees specifically told Allen Dulles they did not want to know about clandestine operations.
More similar words: testing, abstinence, Palestinian, modest, routine, destruction, undermine, burst in, instinct, distinct, routinely, testify, question, existing, assist in, continent, domestic, estimate, consist in, burst into, testimony, in question, estimated, distinctive, distinction, suggestion, distinguish, investigate, investigator, questionnaire.