Random good picture Not show
1) Do pregnant women really yearn for sour pickles?
2) If you do yearn for chocolate, try a carob bar instead.
3) I yearn for the love and affection I once had.
4) You yearn for some one to talk to.
5) One wisp of smoke will not yearn for another.
6) We all yearn for what we have lost. But sometimes,(http://sentencedict.com/yearn.html) we forget what we have. Mitch Albom
7) Others may yearn for life on a more even keel but they do not feel entitled to it.
8) First you yearn to earn. Then you learn that others will burn what you earn. Stop! Turn and spend before your end. RVM
9) Some who yearn for children adopt orphans, if they can afford to care for them.
10) Although a perfect antidote to those who yearn for a return of those days.
11) They yearn to burst out of the shell of underdevelopment and neglect.
12) As long as you lack something[sentencedict.com], you yearn for it without cease.
13) I yearn for the days before I grew so big.
14) Audiences yearn to groan under the yoke of suffering they may never have experienced.
15) Yearn to be surrounded by marble, priceless manuscripts and silence?
16) Husbands, too, can yearn for greater closeness and romance.
17) I just yearn towards lively life.
18) Believe palingenesis, profoundly yearn encounter to you again.
19) What the city they yearn towards like?
20) I yearn , while stooping, for my homeland more.
21) But, -? any Dou is to yearn for sunlight's.
22) Life is a series of collisions with the future. It is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.
23) Is it not in the nature of all human beings to yearn for freedom?
24) The life most of the time, commitments equals to constrain, reluctantly we yearn for bound.
25) Some people say that true lovers are one soul that is separated when it's born and those two halves will always yearn to find their way back together.
26) If we could once achieve a synthesis Of the archaic and the entirely new ... We yearn for that reality in this.
27) Those who benefit from the way the world is now arranged do not yearn for major transformations.
28) The First World's miserly materialism is enough to make any honest seeker yearn for a new alternative or age.
29) Today, I will look around & enjoy all the beautiful things that are around me rather than yearn for things that are beyond my control & become miserable. RVM
30) No patent remedy exists for these, no chicken soup for the soul, however much we may yearn for ready comfort.