Random good picture Not show
1. Against all odds, he finished the work.
2. They're doing/working overtime to get the job finished on time.
3. I've finished this magazine. Can I swap with you?
4. My essay is practically finished now.
5. When the bush has finished flowering, cut back all the stems.
6. I still haven't finished my essay.
7. I kept at it and finally finished at 3 o'clock in the morning.
8. When you have finished an exercise, rule off.
9. Are you finished with my tools yet?
10. The London factory assembles the finished product .
11. Of eight starters, only three finished the race.
12. They finished the year six places above their local rivals.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Johnson finished first, closely followed by Stevens and Higgins.
14. He assured me that he had finished.
15. Has he finished the work yet?
16. As soon as he finished reading the collect letter, he flew into a rage and tore it into pieces.
17. They finished in joint first place.
18. One suspects he will be finished with boxing.
19. The road finished in a narrow path.
20. Don't rush off — I haven't finished.
21. They had met by chance at university and finished up getting married.
22. I've finished my essay at last!
23. Will you put the books back when you've finished with them?
24. Nick finished what he was saying and jumped down from the platform.
25. My test is only partly finished.
26. I'll pay you double if you get the work finished by Friday.
27. If they plough on until it's dark[sentencedict.com], they would get this field finished.
28. I've been slogging away for days on this essay and I'm still not finished.
29. The point of the pencil had been worn down when I finished this letter.
30. After weeks of frenetic activity, the job was finally finished.
More similar words: finish, finish up, finish with, finnish, punished, burnished, astonished, diminish, finite, definite, affinity, infinite, ministry, polished, definitive, definition, definitely, punish, vanish, sinister, minister, feminist, furnish, burnish, clownish, Spanish, tarnish, garnish, miniskirt, admonish.