Random good picture Not show
1. Finished labours are pleasant.
2. Against all odds, he finished the work.
3. I've finished this magazine. Can I swap with you?
4. My essay is practically finished now.
5. Have you finished your breakfast?
6. I still haven't finished my essay.
7. When you have finished an exercise, rule off.
8. Are you finished with my tools yet?
9. The London factory assembles the finished product .
10. Of eight starters, only three finished the race.
11. Johnson finished first, closely followed by Stevens and Higgins.
12. I'm finished with the work.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. He assured me that he had finished.
14. Has he finished the work yet?
15. They finished in joint first place.
16. One suspects he will be finished with boxing.
17. The road finished in a narrow path.
18. Don't rush off — I haven't finished.
19. I've finished my essay at last!
20. My test is only partly finished.
21. Keep plodding on — you'll soon be finished!
22. He finished the job already.
23. They finished the house within half a year.
24. Have you finished? --Not yet.
25. He finished third in the Tote Gold Trophy.
26. I won't be finished for another hour.
27. Haven't you finished your homework yet?
28. She finished putting the milk away and turned around.
29. I still haven't finished painting the spare room.
30. Just a second - I've nearly finished.
More similar words: finish, finish up, finish with, finnish, punished, burnished, astonished, diminish, finite, definite, affinity, infinite, ministry, polished, definitive, definition, definitely, punish, vanish, sinister, minister, feminist, furnish, burnish, clownish, Spanish, tarnish, garnish, miniskirt, admonish.